Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well since i have just under 100 power now, you want me to hit ya? :p

DeletedUser46838

Hehe. I got -replied four times for that, but... It didn't seem affect my rep. What a pity ;)

Edit: no, no sorry, but even these reps didn't do much. I have 4.1k, so... :p
Furthermore, nobody has signed a single one... True Team Venom spirit, eh?

You really want me to -rep you?

DeletedUser44027

You could, but then I'd be sad ;(
Plus, I'd know it was you, which isn't a very venom-esqe thing to do, apparently :p

DeletedUser

You really want me to -rep you?

does the elephant mind the ant
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

yeh dez I have to sign them it's mah thing.

DeletedUser

Dragga, I owe you an apology btw, but I am sure you can understand the reason for the mixup, Dragga, and Drag are very close, and my mind has always been set to thinking of Muttzy in a tutu.
np mate, by the way i respect u as a player so i wouldnt write something like mutzzy did.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry we have a strict 2 numerical digits in name policy, any more than two and you are auto-blacklisted and our tools block out your name whenever your city is moused over, we apologize for any inconvenience. To rectify this cirumstance please reset yourself, create another acct, and and re-apply as Leonidas 3.0.

thank you,
chalna
mod format guy.

DeletedUser44027

Ch, who's that Mutzzy? Is he infamous?

Try unfamous :p

I'm sorry we have a strict 2 numerical digits in name policy, any more than two and you are auto-blacklisted and our tools block out your name whenever your city is moused over, we apologize for any inconvenience. To rectify this cirumstance please reset yourself, create another acct, and and re-apply as Leonidas 3.0.

thank you,
chalna
mod format guy.

Said right after mutzzy posted, lol :D

DeletedUser33530

thank you,
chalna
mod format guy.
I almost believe this lol.

DeletedUser

if ur not gonna invite me just tell me. ur alliance is the only one i see worth joining