Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think it's become abundantly clear that we are not inviting you, but since I almost feel bad I'll tell you why
*whispers* we're persian.....

DeletedUser33530

No all the guys with power here are porbably busy cleaning up after chalna. as you can he causes a lot of trouble.

DeletedUser

you've seen me, judge for yo self sonny.

and yeh I suppose it won't

DeletedUser

Maybe it's true for you. But you are JUST a troller and a spammer. You're not entitled to have an in-game opinion.

DeletedUser

it's alright guys, I don't mind he doesn't have to hang, this time....

DeletedUser33530

it's alright guys, I don't mind he doesn't have to hang, this time....

Oh good last time he had me trampled by elephants.

By the way to who ever de-repped me
image.jpg
You should know
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

EDIT: Re-read the above.

666K BLACK EDITION de-repped you.

As you probs already know, I almost never sign my reps.

Last edited by a moderator:

makro 356

Phrourach
I'd ask to join but rimming makro 356 again will be too much fun. Already looks like there's a lot of deadweight in these names

yea right a alliance first in abp and i think rank also vs small alliance with 5 members and we braked one of your attempts to cq city :D

DeletedUser44027

Regardless of the truth of his first statement, there are a lot of deadweight names on this list. Venom's seemed to have invited everyone and anyone who asked, nearly, and while the top players are very good, the bottom are... Not so.

DeletedUser

Looks interesting. If I was looking for a new world to play in this would be on my list.

Lots of names from the past and present...Good luck ;)

For those that don't know Daizan, when he says aggressive, that's exactly what he means. But is there any other way to play?

DeletedUser

Looks interesting. If I was looking for a new world to play in this would be on my list.

Lots of names from the past and present...Good luck ;)

For those that don't know Daizan, when he says aggressive, that's exactly what he means. But is there any other way to play?

Yes there is! I always try to make sure I never have a city smaller than 12k, and found instead of conquer :) Conquering someone else's city is bullying