venomous vermin

DeletedUser

OMG, and we are all so scared of your dares. What a chump, you sound like a little girl. Since I can't say you sound like a pregnant female dog.

DeletedUser27128

Thats the lamest comeback I've seen in a long time... but I suppose you can't do much with the small brain a Lemur has..

DeletedUser27128

Sure I'll have some candy.

Don't give any to Lemur though, its forbidden to feed the animals, else they may bite, or in this case, they trash-talk :cool:

DeletedUser

Thats the lamest comeback I've seen in a long time... but I suppose you can't do much with the small brain a Lemur has..

Why do you always hit out at lemur, who speaks sense. Half of venom speak out of sorts nonsense. Wonder you will hibernate that time

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm a lemur who can operate a computer and speak English. Give yourself a pat on the back. Exactly what are you ? You're not James Bond, you're just a little kid sitting behind a computer pretending to be someone they're not, in your case you're pretending to be a "great" player. I've been here a lot longer than you, I've made mistakes and some of the good players trash me for that, I dont care though since most wont see me in battle. Then you come along and join the fun, but in all reality. You can't join the fun lol since your trash. Until you come to o54 where my residence is at, dont talk as if you can rim me. Oh wait, you dont have the time right ? Keep posting.

Come up with a catchy comeback little "girl"

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
LOL :D

As thrilling this is watching you girls have your catfght... Keep the personal insults to yourself and stay on topic. I know it's a bit hard for your frail minds to comprehend that, but do try haha :p

Don't particularly want to close this thread or hand out any infractions.

DeletedUser27128

Like I said, I have more important things on this world than migrating oceans to fight a little monkey.

I'm still waiting for a reply on my challenge to you... did you monkey (chicken) out?

Why do you always hit out at lemur, who speaks sense. Half of venom speak out of sorts nonsense. Wonder you will hibernate that time

Puh-lease, atleast I am not the guy who is hiding behind a different in-game name.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I have more important things on this world than migrating oceans to fight a little monkey.

I'm still waiting for a reply on my challenge to you... did you monkey (chicken) out?

Puh-lease, atleast I am not the guy who is hiding behind a different in-game name.

Right.. You have better things to do ? Like what, hide behind Envenom while you feed of internals ?

DeletedUser

wow its an actual piece of forum vermin. just an irritating lemur vermin crawling around saying irritating things.

DeletedUser27128

Right.. You have better things to do ? Like what, hide behind Envenom while you feed of internals ?

Unlike you, I have taken enemy cities as well. Go see your conquests and mine.

And I'm still waiting...

DeletedUser27128

25k ABP and DBP not good enough with 11 cities. Being Venom calibre

OH really and how much do you have if I may ask? Atleast I am not a guy who hides behind a different username.