Vermin

DeletedUser

Could people please put a list of alliances vs Vermin

probably easier to do one with those working with them lol

DeletedUser

Are alliances suppose to have more allies than enemies now-a-days?

DeletedUser49197

Maybe because of their MRA-ish start, people wanted to fight them thinking they would be weak. They are pretty strong, but I know that many smaller alliance can easily stack a siege against them, and they just give up, there's a living example currently I'm watching in my off tab... 0 Troop Movements... :heh: So, they obviously are weaker than their point values employ.

DeletedUser49204

Maybe because of their MRA-ish start, people wanted to fight them thinking they would be weak. They are pretty strong, but I know that many smaller alliance can easily stack a siege against them, and they just give up, there's a living example currently I'm watching in my off tab... 0 Troop Movements... :heh: So, they obviously are weaker than their point values employ.
Yeah, seeing exact same thing as we speak.

DeletedUser27128

Ok lets see:

Vermin family has 3 alliances: Vermin, .vermin., Vermin35

Fighting: Envenom, Chaos Theory, HellHounds (aka 300 aka CENSORED aka can-you-please-stop-changing-the-freaking-alliance-name-every-week), Dark Judgement, Lupi De Mari, Pest Control, Belligerent Family (rumored), Greek Ampaloi.

Allied with: Srbija, The Congregation, Splash, Sons of Oneness, Fallen, Apostles of Pestilence, Snoop Shield (seriously :rolleyes: )

I am a bit iffy about one or two of them, correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser49197

Hey! It HellHounds was supposed to be a joke to annoy vermin since they were HellHounds/Impervious in the start of the world... We changed to 3 0 0 because the mods made us OR AoH merged into us... But, then the idiotic russians just left.

DeletedUser27128

Whatever, stick to one name, its getting annoying keeping track :p

DeletedUser

Belligerent Family are fighting them so that's not rumored.

However, Lupi de Mari hasn't joined in the fight yet, if/when they do Vermin will be eradicated because they'll be fighting a war on all sides. It's all due to they can't control their players and don't honor diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Vermin Another MRA Alliance: Vermin, .vermin., vermin35, ace of spades.

DeletedUser

Honestly. Vermin should change their name to North Korea. I've seen first hand just how brainwashed they are.

DeletedUser33462

Tbh I like Vermin, they do have some good players in there! However if does look like its splitting up judging by all the people leaving.

Maybe the ships sinking and the vermin are leaving. Tbh I hope not, but it doesnt look promising.