Very First Sig

DeletedUser10811

Hey people,
just finished my very first sig, i know i've alot more to do on it and the middle seems kinda plain, any suggestions

sigxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

The leprechaun is really good, I like the glow and blur that you used. As for the middle, it does need something since the text seems to get a little lost in there. try adding a bit of mist or changing the background from black to a dark blue with a fade to black in the center. Add some sillouetted lampposts and some lighting from off canvas. The right side would then work well with that.

DeletedUser

It's really cool, though like Tyrion said, needs some editing.

Aicy

Strategos
Try making the sig smaller, from 120x700 to 120x550 or something to get rid of all that empty space.

DeletedUser10811

thanks for the comments people,
yeah i agree tyrion
yeah the lamp posts and mist actually sounds like a good idea, i'll add them in later when i get the chance

DeletedUser

I don't like the font or text that much :p

Even aside from that, not much going on, like the leprechaun but "The Feet" are somewhat uncool... :D

DeletedUser

Your text needs a little work to make it more readable. I like the feet on the right, maybe carry that out like was mentioned with lamp post or other ambient lighting... try colorizing the feet image to carry on more of the green of the leprechaun side. :)

DeletedUser

As I revamped my own signature today I think if you want to add an element from an alliance name it really has to be a second avatar/character or extremely well blended mix in the middle to distract from the change. One of the reason I extremely like The Crimson Knights logo, would be easily adaptable to a signature.

I would have to say all your lettering is hard to read. Also switch sides of your pictures. Would give the idea the the leprechauns finger match is causing the shadow opposite. You could close the gap, but since I started making them I find it more challenging and fun to fill it up and it seems to look far cooler.

DeletedUser10811

second sig, abit better then the first 1, still need to work on my text,

sigrp.png

DeletedUser

I prefer the second of the two, nice sig.

Keep trying, you've got potential :)