Very sad attack reports

DeletedUser24058

post the most pathetic report from people attacking you here. lets have a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Right...We lost...err...em...Is that why...you lost 2 citys in 36 hours time already? hmm..probably not...:s

DeletedUser33426

Did i say you lost?

yes i lost all 3 cities but i won in the end because now i am with a better alliance

This thread is called Very sad attack reports and thats what they are

DeletedUser19042

Owww...right...Better alliance...is that why you APOLOGISED on our forum before you left? Telling we were a great team and that you'll miss us...etc etc...?

Noooo...of course not.

DeletedUser33426

I remember apologising and thanking the people who sent me support (which wasnt many).

I dont usually post on the ext forum so this will be my last post on the subject.

DeletedUser19042

lol..because you can't handle?

We saved your citys from CONFRONTATION multiple times. You had often a lot of support. You just ran to the other side because you couldn't handle the beating. But now the same thing is happening again. If you can't handle the action; don't play the game.

DeletedUser36299

lol..because you can't handle?

We saved your citys from CONFRONTATION multiple times. You had often a lot of support. You just ran to the other side because you couldn't handle the beating. But now the same thing is happening again. If you can't handle the action; don't play the game.

Hey buddy! I cant handle the heat test me!

We are laughing our asses of on Skype, you need 10 CS to CS a city on 100% OV island, when you fail 9 you bring 10th from top ranked player, send em more to Academy buddy. We know how to use that extra BP dont you worry! :)

Now go to grepo stats check mine stats like a real troubled guy would do. Find something that mine account is missing then come back here and try to laugh at me / flame. When you build your post, either do it in a flash of 15 second with tons of grammatical errors and all rage you got or take your time to get an essay buddy on our MRA;

We like it and you know it!

DeletedUser

if anyone is pathetic, its him and the alliance called krypt. they rounded up 3 alliances to deal with OV.

and steven, it doesnot seem that the last attack was pathetic. was it?? you are a goner man. thats for sure. you will probably quit within a month giving some real life excuse. because you will get rimmed and will have to restart. then confront probably will kick you out.

and confront guys, if you would like to have someone as pathetic as him, you are pathetic too. people like them have no loyalty and he will quit your alliance too when there is pressure.

DeletedUser21356

All this screaming and shouting Chulic, no wonder the poor guy is in a bad rep.

The first thing is that the guy picked up his things and left because he got attacked the whole time but in the little experience that i have that is a fools way of saving your cities. This is a war game of course you will be attacked but tucking your tail and running is out of the question. I'd rather loose all my cities and start again than jumping alliances. And if i where the leader of another alliance i wouldn't even let the guy in because he shows no loyalty whatsoever.

Get your facts straight boet!!!

DeletedUser21356

I remember apologising and thanking the people who sent me support (which wasnt many).

I dont usually post on the ext forum so this will be my last post on the subject.

Would you support someone like you?

DeletedUser

lol.. pathetic guy. left with only one city. no wonder he is in trouble. out of O 45 now arent you? lol

DeletedUser

if anyone is pathetic, its him and the alliance called krypt. they rounded up 3 alliances to deal with OV.

I like your determination to call Krypts pathetic. Just wonder....if pathetic alliance beats you on daily basis- how we should call you then? Maybe "alliance which is trying to RAISE up to pathetic level"? Or maybe "Turtle who dreamed of being pathetic"?

DeletedUser

haha single. again, i am tired of repeated saying, you guys are 3 together against OV. still there not a big difference in the scores. and frankly, i dont give a thought to the scores. we are still rebuilding the alliance and getting rid of inactives. stats will show you that.

but your alliance, what to say. do you have something called guts?

DeletedUser36299

Il like Grepo forums, prolly soon enough i wont be able to post, rewards toons and bafoons.

me no honor! he poor! no can stop, we stronk you suk! 3vs1 pfff

In fact when i think about it i don't care :) when you got people on other side with this attitude and age why would these forums be any more populated then they are now. No one cares including the founders.

Only fact here is Steven joined us and he lost some cities, we prefer players over cities, when our guys send swords we try to teach them and help them, when yours does you cover up in shame "me no nab he". He got friends over here he have none over there, think about it when you go to bed, its scary i know :)

DeletedUser36299

Oh and yes, forgot to add, now I'm just waiting on a kid with Dyslexia to finish this thread off!

DeletedUser19042

Why would that be scary? Explain that please. It has totally nothing to do with any of the things discussed here?

Btw...You sure about what you said? He already betrayed his alliance once already and thanked them for what they did. and was always very happy to be in OV. Same thing will happen now, he'll be happy to be in confont, he'll thank you for the support..But when he gets hit again, he'll betray you; lol.
Some players don't change, no matter what they do or what they say.

Oh and yes, forgot to add, now I'm just waiting on a kid with Dyslexia to finish this thread off!
I bet that's you...
I find it pretty pathetic you say something like that. What's wrong with a kid with Dyslexia? Like they asked for it...
Grow up

DeletedUser

firstly, how can he say that he didnt get any support?? is he rank 1 in defense all by himself?? if thats true than confront attacked him in a very pathetic way.

secondly, loosing just one city was not a good enough reason to leave the alliance. he is just a drama queen telling all this nonsense. and now the new excuse has sprung up from chulic - he got friends in confrontation? lol. if he had, why didnt he join them before being attacked??

forums are actually funny. we can find a lot of bad jokes in here for instance.

DeletedUser33426

and steven, it doesnot seem that the last attack was pathetic. was it?? you are a goner man. thats for sure. you will probably quit within a month giving some real life excuse. because you will get rimmed and will have to restart. then confront probably will kick you out.

Who is this guy? dose he play on this world?

DeletedUser

haha single. again, i am tired of repeated saying, you guys are 3 together against OV. still there not a big difference in the scores. and frankly, i dont give a thought to the scores. we are still rebuilding the alliance and getting rid of inactives. stats will show you that.

but your alliance, what to say. do you have something called guts?

If you fight with 3 alliances at once- how is that Krypts fault? Should we cry to you if WP attacks us? Pffff....I've heard there's some kind of thing called diplomacy in Grepo....like you- I don't know what it is, but if you took too much upon yourself and can't handle it- maybe you could look for info on diplomacy and start using it?