Pnp Very Sad Triadian Day

DeletedUser49358

I was 4k points without buying gold with another world and a life. If being active 24/7 is the job description than I would've quit a long time ago.

lol, I started the world as a means of taking a breaking while I was studying for my finals at university, doesn't take much time to log in from time to time and upgrade a few buildings and buy some troops.

DeletedUser47494

been in top 100 before and i have never bought gold(before gold trade system), everything is possiblee

Even harder then now, playing without advisors and top100, gj :eek:

now its pretty easy actually with trading as u can buy all 5 advisors easy and even get gold for insta buys if u are active and farming. But if u log in once a day and farm 8h only ofc u wont be able to make it to top500.
Lets say u have 5 cities on 5 islands with 7 lvl4 farms open each, and u decide to stop building and just farm for gold for one day and hit farm limits (with looting ofc), 5*7*10k ress =350k ress, atm u can sell 1k-1,2k ress for 10gold, if u sell all its almost 3k gold = ~20euros + add ress that u got for farming ghost and inactives ... Ofc doesnt all ppl have time and will to farm that much its just an example that its possible to play without gold.

Anyway thats not even important, just said this to show u Lemur that there is not problem in Triad neither Triad leadership neither gold neither anything else but YOU and you inactivity. As its said before u already knew what expectations are, if u already played other server where u focus, u shouldnt even join, and saying that u joined cuz of ppl from Triad is just bullsht as i didnt even saw u on skype or forum once after first few days world started.

If being active 24/7 is the job description than I would've quit a long time ago.

24/7 ? u didnt even play for 0.5/7 As u already play with this team u should know that pretty much all have lifes and jobs or studying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

You logged in the game 13 hours into the siege - total offline = 15-16 hours?

Just want to point out that with sleep plus either school or work, it is quite easy to be away from the game that long. Especially since the game shouldn't be the number 1 priority in anyone's life. So it is understandable, just might not look great imo

A PnP, nice to see. Gold Lemur I am not very active either, I am in or near that 0.5/7 range that Makizpwn mentioned :p I still got 6.6k points. That was with losing internet for 2 days, spending a day away from the computer at my aunt's house, and taking an SAT and AP Exam that sucked up hours I could have put into Grepolis. I figure you could have done the same or even surpassed my points. Especially in an alliance that is as supportive as Triad seems to be. Not taking sides, just making an observation.

DeletedUser27128

The most common reason people play speed 1 IS because they have a busy life to attend to.

DeletedUser

Mystix come join us on the darkside we have cookies!

Oh nonono, not ok, bugger off triad you have enough fantastic players.

Digi come through to my alliance, I know you like a good longshot.

DeletedUser

Even harder then now, playing without advisors and top100, gj :eek:

now its pretty easy actually with trading as u can buy all 5 advisors easy and even get gold for insta buys if u are active and farming. But if u log in once a day and farm 8h only ofc u wont be able to make it to top500.
Lets say u have 5 cities on 5 islands with 7 lvl4 farms open each, and u decide to stop building and just farm for gold for one day and hit farm limits (with looting ofc), 5*7*10k ress =350k ress, atm u can sell 1k-1,2k ress for 10gold, if u sell all its almost 3k gold = ~20euros + add ress that u got for farming ghost and inactives ... Ofc doesnt all ppl have time and will to farm that much its just an example that its possible to play without gold.

Anyway thats not even important, just said this to show u Lemur that there is not problem in Triad neither Triad leadership neither gold neither anything else but YOU and you inactivity. As its said before u already knew what expectations are, if u already played other server where u focus, u shouldnt even join, and saying that u joined cuz of ppl from Triad is just bullsht as i didnt even saw u on skype or forum once after first few days world started.

24/7 ? u didnt even play for 0.5/7 As u already play with this team u should know that pretty much all have lifes and jobs or studying

Your math is wrong, first off. Secondly, why is it bull that I came to a world to play with old teammates ? You can't talk too much because you barely became apart of the alliance. And now your riding the staff like you've been here through thick and thin. A lot of you guys are saying that I barely logged on..

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT AT THAT TIME OR IF IM ONLINE OR NOT !?

Exactly, and you can't use grepointel because that shows through all my worlds. So all of your points about my inactivity are invalid therefore find another excuse. Other than the fact that I didn't support the sieges which were 6hrs+ away and stacked to the tip with no incoming attacks.

DeletedUser47494

Your math is wrong, first off. Secondly, why is it bull that I came to a world to play with old teammates ? You can't talk too much because you barely became apart of the alliance. And now your riding the staff like you've been here through thick and thin. A lot of you guys are saying that I barely logged on..

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT AT THAT TIME OR IF IM ONLINE OR NOT !?
Nothing wrong coming to play with old teamm8s, wrong is if u come to play with them and u actually not playing with anyone, u just sitting there so u could talk how u was part of Triad. As i said, beside first 3 days on skype i never saw u, so tell me how u played with them?
I never said that im old Triad member, also old members said what u did in previous worlds so i wouldnt be that proud on ur place.

Ur points shows how often u were online.

And if u tell me whats wrong in my math maybe ill learn something... even if its wrong that math made me top100 and top10 fighters while u sitting on 4k points and 30 dbp ;)

DeletedUser49197

Nothing wrong coming to play with old teamm8s, wrong is if u come to play with them and u actually not playing with anyone, u just sitting there so u could talk how u was part of Triad. As i said, beside first 3 days on skype i never saw u, so tell me how u played with them?
I never said that im old Triad member, also old members said what u did in previous worlds so i wouldnt be that proud on ur place.

Ur points shows how often u were online.

And if u tell me whats wrong in my math maybe ill learn something... even if its wrong that math made me top100 and top10 fighters while u sitting on 4k points and 30 dbp ;)
thats because Myrmidons and I were on your island... We were the best fighters because of your constant presence... And, I can say the othe original Triad member on your island (that started on the island, didnt cq) kept messaging us saying his "friends" would conquer us... Seriously? If you're going to win a world, at least do it in a respectful way, don't be idiots.

DeletedUser47494

thats because Myrmidons and I were on your island... We were the best fighters because of your constant presence... And, I can say the othe original Triad member on your island (that started on the island, didnt cq) kept messaging us saying his "friends" would conquer us... Seriously? If you're going to win a world, at least do it in a respectful way, don't be idiots.

Well that island was pretty much like 10 vs 1 as 2nd triad member joined like 6 days later and u still got owned, so i dont rly get this part :"We were the best fighters "? Anyway u fed me with some BP, but not that much as u rage-quited 5 days after protection ended :)

I am not responsible for something that i didnt say, if u have any message from me where i was threating with my alliance, feel free to show it here. But even if its true that he said that, seems that he was right as there are now 11 Triad cities :)

DeletedUser49197

I didn't rage quit, I was under siege, and I didn't want to wait 24 hrs, as I knew I was going to restart. I thought u guys broke that siege once I ghosted, who did?

DeletedUser30636

you got to 4k without CQ? how do you build your city :p

DeletedUser49197

huh? They conquered it like a week ago and built it up... I had like acad 27 harb 17, and war 20...

DeletedUser30636

I usually cant get to 3.5k without having conquest and an army is what im saying

DeletedUser47156

*yawn*

If you join an alliance, you follow their rules. If their rules want you to be more active than you currently are, then either be more active or join a different alliance. If your city gets eaten, crying on the forum certainly isn't going to help you. Likewise if you're playing multiple worlds and complain on the world that you give THIRD priority to that you've been eaten because you're inactive then...well I think I'd just be making the same point again.

This world is full of too many simmers (says the guy on VM). Eat/kick/punish them and it will get a lot more exciting. Nobody wants to save a simmer, nobody wants to help a simmer. Maybe Angry Birds is more up your line of activity?