Pnp Very Sad Triadian Day

DeletedUser49197

no, its just the majority of the posts before were about me, I was confused because that made absolutely no sense if it was bout me...

DeletedUser22708

Too hard to resist the dark side djrlol, i'm gonna join, then not help out, sell res for gold and then make a fuzz on the forum :)

DeletedUser22977

Too hard to resist the dark side djrlol, i'm gonna join, then not help out, sell res for gold and then make a fuzz on the forum :)

Since we've already set a precedent for that, it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

If you join an alliance, you follow their rules. If their rules want you to be more active than you currently are, then either be more active or join a different alliance. If your city gets eaten, crying on the forum certainly isn't going to help you. Likewise if you're playing multiple worlds and complain on the world that you give THIRD priority to that you've been eaten because you're inactive then...well I think I'd just be making the same point again.

This world is full of too many simmers (says the guy on VM). Eat/kick/punish them and it will get a lot more exciting. Nobody wants to save a simmer, nobody wants to help a simmer. Maybe Angry Birds is more up your line of activity?

I was active so your point makes no sense. My points dont show my activity because it takes 13hrs to build the warehouse just to lvl 20. Getting it all the way up there is also a challenge without gold.

DeletedUser11165

Mystix Welcome to the Dark side of the force. Told you Athens retirement crew

DeletedUser25607

I was active so your point makes no sense. My points dont show my activity because it takes 13hrs to build the warehouse just to lvl 20. Getting it all the way up there is also a challenge without gold.

Looking at your ABPs/DBPs stats in Zankle and Taras - seems like you have enough time for plaing Grepo, but just neglecting Zankle being too busy in Taras.
Last ABPs in Zankle from 13-th of April, and last DBPs from 13th of April too. Are you really complaining about anything? :)

So why top alliance should keep you? Top-alliances normally expect from players, that people at least don't neglect the world (when they have time for playing).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Mystix Welcome to the Dark side of the force. Told you Athens retirement crew

tumblr_nnuxhwZRzc1u8r6nao1_500.jpg

I'm still waiting on the cape :eek:

DeletedUser25609

Overall... Triad are here to win, they have strict rules and are always going to enforce them. It may not seem fair but there's no point in complaining about it, unfair things happen when triad are around (i know it well lol) but i guess that's why they're so good ;)

DeletedUser21774

Anyone who played even the quests daily should have enough ABPs/DBPs for three to four slots by the time they are conquest qualified. Without gold. All alliances should consider this when looking at their membership and scratching their heads.

DeletedUser

there was once a lemur

he was made of gold and all day he moaned

one day his alliance told him to up it

then he came on externals to moan

and everyone else told him to up it

DeletedUser33530

It really annoys me that you didn't have a rhyme scheme.

DeletedUser

Once their was a lemur, a lemur of gold
He was in triad but didn't do as he's told
They didn't think that was too hot, in fact they thought it was cold
So they internalized his city, looks like no more res for gold

I don't even care about this but I had to make a better one after that atrocity, I like the final line cuz its a double meaning.

DeletedUser

yeah I ain't no poet. that was better but you can't beat poor originality.

DeletedUser47156

Better but the AAAA Rhyming scheme isn't that pleasant to the ears.

DeletedUser

AABBB don't make much sense but its anti lemur so bravo.