Very Scottish-Like Alliance

DeletedUser

I wanna start an alliance with fellow scottish players, of whom i have met a few recently, in the next new world. idrc if it's conquest or revolt, i can do either. if you're interested get in touch, my ingame name is the same :)

DeletedUser

I remember this has been done, Highland Moo was the alliance. It worked well until it ran aground a recruitment issue, they wouldn't take none scots, so they died out lol.

DeletedUser

i recall as similar alliance in Lindos,made up enitrely of ex-yugoslav players that went to the wall too.Mind you in olympia legacy in en72 we have alot of scots and ex pat scots playing-its nice to have fellow countrymen in your alliance but a good mix of players that are from North america and other timezones is essential for defending/trips going off at funny times in the morning..not sure its within grep rules to restrict membership on grounds of nationality too..

DeletedUser

it may not be legitimate completely, but it restricts them more than others.

DeletedUser

I remember this has been done, Highland Moo was the alliance. It worked well until it ran aground a recruitment issue, they wouldn't take none scots, so they died out lol.

I think we'll be letting in most experienced players, but scots are preferred. Then again, i'm just guessing :D

DeletedUser

I think we'll be letting in most experienced players, but scots are preferred. Then again, i'm just guessing :D

You're not going to recruit Pushty are you?
Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is actually quoted in the rules that ye canny deny recruitment based on nationality, so we wouldn't be rejecting suitable people that wanted to join, its just it would be very obviously scottish :p hahaha. and the forums would likely be hard to understand so spies wouldnt stand a chance :p

DeletedUser

Hiv ye goat mini takers so far?

N if a apply, di a huv te be nice te the weejies? :D

DeletedUser

no... anything but those darn weegies, cannae cope. I'd tell you where they were from, but I wouldnae want to break any swearing regulations lol

DeletedUser

You're not going to recruit Pushty are you?
Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

I'd be angry but I'm kind of impressed that you remembered. I'm retired; not that I ever had much of a career.

One thing... I can't be bothered to check the in-game rules, but I'm fairly sure it's a breach of conduct to reject any players based on their culture, nationality, sexuality, et al. Just something to bear in mind, lads and ladettes.

DeletedUser

I just love to argue; and siding with the rules makes that so much easier. ;)

DeletedUser

I heard your ocean was the best to be in... I thought your alliances had a habit of... collapsing lol