Milestones victors of the world-lod and coalition.

DeletedUser32029

With all due respect i will like to inform out the whole world that rethymnos server is conquered by lod and whole coalition.
Lod have got masters of the world award,Eod as got best fighter award.
All the hard works from almost a year has paid and winning this is one of the best felling i had in my life.

DeletedUser26242

Congrats, you beat us at simming. :p

Although it's not over yet. It's fine and dandy you got the 4 wonders, but I'm here for the crown.

DeletedUser

lol conquered? really? did you?? better word is stole a victory not conquered. to conquer you need to beat someone in battle.

lol you talk about hardwork?? is it hardwork to do nothing and sim down??

Oh yes it takes lot of courage to beat an alliance but LOD could not achieve it alone now did they. it was LOD, FE, HB and whats left of chaos. It took entire world to send resources to your alliance ww.

You may have stole a master's award now lets see if you can win the rulers's award. to win this you cannot sim (which you clearly are) as usual you need to do some hardwork and that is attack and take cities. Does LOD have what it takes to become Rulers of the world?

Grow a Pair and attack and take our WW if you can.

1 year of hard work lol you are funny ashik. you talk as if you were running LOD from start of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EOD lost to an group of pacted alliances?? LOL :p

Those who actually care about WW's are simmer anyway, everyone knows that.

DeletedUser19260

You aint conquered the world yet ashik.

Come back when you have all 7.

DeletedUser32029

again bod you are here with your inrelevant talk....we are the winners and you have to take permissions from guards to talk with the ruler.Better do it next time or else you will be first to loose a city on WW island.

DeletedUser32029

EOD lost to an group of pacted alliances?? LOL :p (what the hell, puss-y is sensored :rolleyes:)

Those who actually care about WW's are simmer anyway, everyone knows that.

For your information jono eod didn't even attacked us while we were building WW,and bodnapa call we are simming down.

DeletedUser

again bod you are here with your inrelevant talk....we are the winners and you have to take permissions from guards to talk with the ruler.Better do it next time or else you will be first to loose a city on WW island.

LOL i always talk in relevance. you don't make any sense. i don't loose to a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser32029

EOD was defeated by a bunch of noobs.This sounds more intresting.....
xo04l0.jpg

DeletedUser32029

yes,it seems nice to say we were noobs when we won rethymnos.....beware what happen when we will get pro.

DeletedUser

yes ashik we are noobs at simming down. we donno how to sim down. you are pro at simming you have already proved that. so shut it.

DeletedUser

For your information jono eod didn't even attacked us while we were building WW,and bodnapa call we are simming down.

Ummm kinda hard to attack WW's that are 2 oceans away ^^ And kinda sad you had to pact to win. How do your bum buddies feel about not getting a burger king crown?

DeletedUser32029

It's all about team work.Fe chaos and hb were having only one goal:Stop eod and we did that.

DeletedUser

LoD and the whole coalition deserves a congratulations. They accomplished their goal.

Not a true victory but whats done is done. Now we fight.

DeletedUser32029

I see incomings.....end of long boring sending resource thing.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
LOL, not a true victory. accept your loss like a man. Are you mad that we have friends, or that you don't? This is my first WW ever, and although we did not plan to get as much help as we did, (thank you for spiking FE's WW btw) with a 30 cap was it really unexpected that it would be helpful?

DeletedUser19260

Beerwench when he says not a true victory i suspect he means you have become ruler of the world with 4 wonders but not master of the world with the 7 wonders, Thats the true victory imo anyway.

As far as im concerned we havnt lost yet. Sure you beat us to the 4 wonders and fair play for that but my goal has always been all 7.