Victory to Eligos

Silver Witch

Strategos
Well done to Doodchan, to Eligos and to To Be Confirmed. Helike is 8 months old, WW were completed start to finish in 12 days. This notwithstanding the recent changes that prevent swapping.

The Legions of the Demon,
To Helike they came,
To fight, to conquer and to win,
To claim the Hall of Fame.
The Wonders of world Helike,
Stand proud against the sky,
A testament to victory,
To witness if I lie.

The rim joined force against us,
Combined, to bring us down,
Even split their Wonder building,
To try to halt our crown.
But all attempts were futile,
For Eligos is a team,
Committed, true, loyal through and through,
Every leader’s dream.

I can't forget our allies,
Steadfast to the last,
They integrated with our group,
To help complete the task.
Guys you have been amazing,
You could have done no more,
The valiance of the effort here,
Was rarely seen before.

To those who stood against us,
You failed to bring us down,
We wish you luck another time,
For now, we have our crown.
Proud Eligos stands in splendour,
His flag at last unfurled,
He smiles upon his Legions,
The Victors of the world

smiley_emoticons_hexefliegend.gif

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
The team that most deserved it got it, and with extreme dominance.

Eligos was an outstanding force the entire world, and TBC was more than happy to be their steadfast Allies :)

Great job.

DeletedUser51283

Well done-only played on Helike from the start for a bit.

So who is up for the next conquest world?

DeletedUser52116

Great Job here by the joint leadership TBC&Eligos and a great win
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser48451

Great leadership, great alliance and great win! Am really proud to be part of it and It was a honor playing by your side!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Once again special thanks to silver witch and Doodchan for your hard work as leaders
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54029

What even is Eligios.

Did you guys just find a random Spanish word or what?

Silver Witch

Strategos
What even is Eligios.

Eligos (also Abigor or Eligor) is a Great Duke of Hell, ruling 60 legions of demons. He discovers hidden things and knows the future of wars and how soldiers should meet. He also attracts the favor of lords, knights and other important persons.

Hes a useful addition to our team :)

DeletedUser16856

Big family with Big respect
its been pleasure and proud to have been part of it.
Our Planning and organization was superb and stupendous
Big thanx to our leaders.

And big big thanx to all members from AOE & TBC

DeletedUser52814

What even is Eligios.

do you just say the first random stupid thing you think of or what? :)

there is this thing called google, i know its relatively new and only like 99% of the people on earth have heard of it but it can be really helpful in such situations
just ask your grandma about it i'm sure she can show you how to use it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54029

For the record, I have looked it up, and it comes up with a twitter hashtag.

Around 40% of people on Earth are in developing countries and might not know what Google is.

Silver Witch, basically what you are saying is that you guys are all enemies of god. The Dragons are noble and majestic animals, much better than devils.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Lol I suppose that finally there is some truth in what you say here. There was no disrespect to God intended. Its a name in a game. Its a war game and this demon is an expert in war. It seemed appropriate at the time.

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

maxilex

Phrourach

Around 40% of people on Earth are in developing countries and might not know what Google is.

Silver Witch, basically what you are saying is that you guys are all enemies of god. The Dragons are noble and majestic animals, much better than devils.

Dragons are actually mythical beasts, and traditionally a symbol of female power. The name was worthy, shame about the players...

DeletedUser

1. Try Google again but I recommend you to read some books about Mythology and Ancient History. If you will be not able to understand that books hire a professor .

2. You are right maybe, so instead buying gold from Inno and posting BS on the forum donate that money to those countries.

3. Basically you must to stay on your shoes and play something else if you are not able to make the difference between real and fictional. If you didn't knew Grepolis is just a game.

Congrats to LoE, AoE and TBC for winning Helike !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coxwana

Phrourach
Charlie,

Who gives a rats *** what Eligos means. They won. This is their thread to glorify themselves. No point in anyone outside of Eligos commenting here, because they won. If you tried to win and lost, regardless of what transpired, look at how it went, try to fix it and go again. But commenting on their thread in regards to their name.........like who gives a flying f. They won, they pat each other on the back here. Move on. Picking at their alliance name is just bitterness.

I'm an enemy of Eligos btw in the server, but see this picking as crap. If you pacted with everyone like they did, or took in other alliances like they did, you might have won. For those that say they had us with them, we fought along side alliances against Eligos but played no part in WW's and could not care who won.

Eligos won, cool. Congrats. I played a war game to fight, and fight i did. Next.