video pnp

DeletedUser5757

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=E84IDEAD <=== full version

this is about the war between lost boys and spartiates

did not know how to put this as the movie itself here :)
but this works as well
(note i tried to put it on youtube, but it was to long XD
and when i cut it in 2 parts, the second part had copyright problems....
but for those from japan (part 2 only works in japan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oolP2SyjFsM (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jpTUyVz6xQ (part 2)
(not that the characters are chosen because of the scenes, not because of the role in the movies ) :p

DeletedUser

because the video was not about obscure teenagers with no mates that sit at home spamming the forum of a game that doesnt want you?

nice to see effort made on a video pnp... TRIED really hard to watch it but 20mins is too long.
Did Gandalf ever threaten anyone to get them to join the fellowship of the ring? ... maybe you should re-cast him?

And did Aragon have any allies dressed up as Orcs feeding him secret messages on Sauron's plan? ...

:p

DeletedUser5757

:)
yeah XD it became a bit longer then i intended XDXDXD
and yes gandalf did threaten them all, that the world would go down if they did not help :p:p:p:p:p:p

but XD would loved to see that thing you suggested aragorn to do in the movie :p:p:p

DeletedUser

DCS is Balrog? :D haha nice although we didn't die in the real story :p

One more thing.Your video pnp was pretty good! ;) I liked the idea it was cool.

However one little correction.DCS didn't met the resistance again since we never fought you after we destroyed HH.You were too far away from us.Or the case would be different.There weren't be ELB today to tell this story...:p Am I being an arrogant prick now? Yes an I don't care ! :D haha

+rep for you

DeletedUser5757

XD
you destroyed HH after he left :p
and i was not sure when the new HH came excactly :)
but thanks for the compliments :p
(btw, i was close enough to you XD i was in O64, i had a lovely scene in my had, as i was gimli :p
when he is on that tombstone, he says: there is still one dwarf left in moria who still draws breath
i wanted to make that: there is still one O64 player left in zeta who still draw breath

and a few more scenes like that
but then it would have become even longer :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

Yeah I remember but your breath was of short life..:D Thanks to DCS again! ;) And that would be the fate of other LB if they were closer..:)
But you did fight good sovietspartan...;)

And yes it is already long a bit so better leave like this ;)

DeletedUser5757

yeah XD
and besides, it was so damn short because of semper fi :p
DCS alone was not to much to be honest, because of the distances i could handle that :)
but then semper fi came as well, and both was to much :p
way to much XD
but i still draw breath :p
i never died :p

DeletedUser

I meant in ocean 64...:D You weren't much of a threat there isolated so we didn't need to press with full force...:p After all you were one and we were many there..:)

DeletedUser5757

yeah XD
i noticed that back then :p
the reason why i left O64 was because i was alone XD
and i would have still been there if semper fi would not have attacked me :p
just not in the same spot XD
probably a lot further to the north XD

DeletedUser

awesome video i'll be sure to watch it later when i got time :p

DeletedUser

+rep for the effort sovietspartan. Entertaining although LONG.

Sooooo many things wrong about the story line, but it's not worth my time to go over it. I made a PnP for that a while ago.

That Witch King is pretty badass ;) I haven't died though... far from it! Switched over to taking some NSPG cities instead :)

Just a few things I will point out however from memory (it was a long video... lol):
-Roles were reversed in the beginning (we were the underdogs)
-We never claimed victory and gave credit where it was due (Check my PnP)
-We attacked Aragon Slayer, a refugee, not NSPGL
-NSPG betrayed our LONG-LASTING pact while we had agreed for a ceasefire with NSPGL (after NSPGL declared war on US and not the contrary)
-Spartiates-NSPG score is 18-16 even though we were stabbed in the back, unprepared and outnumbered

As I mentioned, there are so many more things wrong with this, but I doubt anyone will take it seriously, so I won't attempt to correct it all. I have a life outside this game ;)

DeletedUser

Good PnP but let me see if I read this right. You guys are putting all the hope of your alliance's survival in the hands of albano? If that's the case I'm afraid it might be game over...

DeletedUser5757

XD yardale :p
i wanted all our longterm players in our part to have a role XD
:p:p
and lokpredator XD it was not intended to be fully serious :p:p:p

but 1 more thing
That Witch King is pretty badass I haven't died though... far from it! Switched over to taking some NSPG cities instead

XD, you did not die here either :p:p:p:p
(the witch king dies after eowyn puts her sword in his face, but i left that part out because you did not die roflmao :p:p:p)

and to be honest, when the war started, you might have looked the underdog, but we were kinda beaten because of some previous wars :p

that aragon slayer is pretty hard to tell,
you guys say he was refugee,
i have also heard that the attacks started after he joined NSPG/ declined the spartiates offer,
so i dont know sure what happened :p
but i know NSPG only started the war after you guys also attacked other NSPGL members :)

DeletedUser

I found sovietspartan!

monkeys+acting+like+humans+(3).jpg

lol ;)

Aragon Slayer's conquest history clearly shows he is a refugee. He was losing cities while in DA, lost a city when he went to Todoza at which point we lifted his refugee status due to good relations with them. However, we only agreed to this given he would remain loyal to Todoza. We offered him membership (despite him attacking us in the past, hence losing all those cities) but he refused (???). We then re-opened our claims on him and took his cities. Miraculously he wanted to join us after attacks began, but we are not in the habit of press-ganging players into joining us... he lost his chance.

It didn't matter to us that NSPGL recruited him... they had NO RIGHT to recruit a player in the heart of OUR OCEAN 66 and then declare war on us for that. They then started mass PATHETIC attacks on us at which point we decided to take a couple of their cities as a lesson. After talking with The Original Architect, we put in place a cease fire on NSPGL to show we did not want this "war" and that we respected our long-lasting pact with NSPG. NSPGL continued attacks (despite our ceasefire) and while OA was negotiating (BSing) with us, he sharpened his knife and stabbed us in the back despite all indications pointing towards peace... a sad excuse for a leader.

DeletedUser5757

2071940956_bb598f7471.jpg

XD and i found you :)

XD
and seeing your story i can understand your point of view,
however, i would like to add 1 more thing:
things of the past (about 4-5 months) should not be used for things for now :p

but besides that i understand your point of view :)