Inactive Topic Viewing Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

Proposal:

Having the possibility of checking the requirements to achieve awards when you hover over them with the mouse pointer.Also that a player can see all the awards on his/her profile even the ones that have not being achieved yet(theses awards can be in gray color as in that the player has not achieved the award yet

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Checked it did not find anything similar to this.

Reason:
I think if players can see all the awards that he has achieved and the awards he needs to achieve the player will be more motivated to gain the awards.
Also because players cannot see what they need to fulfill the achieve all the awards.

Details:
Well its simple all players when they check their profile in-game can see the awards they have received and the awards they have not received.The awards they have not received will be in grey and below the awards the player has already received.
When a player hovers over a award that they have already received with the mouse pointer,they will see what they need to level up that award
for example: Robber Award if the player has already looted 29,000 resources(he will obviously not know this)So when you hover over the award with the mouse pointer it will state how many resources the player has looted(29,000)and it will also say how many resources you need to get the 2nd level of the robber award example 50,000

Visual Aids:
rsz_units_defeated.jpg
(click image for larger version)
rsz_awards_to_be_rec.jpg
im sorry im not good at graphic designing
*and a thats units defeated so "far"
*and also near the grey areas theres supposed to be a mouse pointer

Balance:
Nope not that i know of

Abuse Prevention:
Nope no cheating can be done by this

Summary:
Well summary,have awards received and awards not received on player profile.and when you hover over the award with the mouse pointer you will see what you need to do to receive the award and also it will state how much you have already completed E.G:- you have defeated 1756 units

questions will be answered later

Q: only the player can actually view the stats of his personal awards? You can't view other player's award stats.
A:nope only yours you cannot view stats of other players awards
except well for the one who is leading the daily awards

Q:could another player view how many units you defended against on a particular day several months back if you have a defender of the day award?
A:yes
it would say the player has defeated that amount of units and then the date

EDIT:in addition to this idea i would like to add something else as well.
Sometimes a player might play a world for a week and still get like 2 awards right?
so what i suggest is that in the settings a player has a option to hide awards from past worlds.
As in the ones he has deleted his accounts from.

Some of these might include some good worlds as well right so there should be checker boxes so that say you played in
1.actium
2.Naxos
3.Gela
you want to hide only actiums them you check actiums box and save it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

Well, I seriously like this idea ... This would be really helpful
Remains to see whether it would be implemented as not sure about the amount of coding required ...

Anyways +rep

DeletedUser30490

thanx guys and lol i didnt mean rep points just to get more vies on this idea and more replys saying who like it e.t.c :)

haahah ok happyshazam +rep

DeletedUser30490

thanx and ya please do :(

hahahah major bump
not even a person with a 1000 post has replied to this lol
well i think im wasting my time :(

DeletedUser

Well considering the support for this idea, it would be great if this went to a vote. Mods please help this get to voting :)

DeletedUser5819

Excellent idea. Simple and with no downsides.

I would vote for this, and use it if implemented.

DeletedUser

BEAUTIFUL idea, that would seriously smooth out the process of getting awards, as they would be:

1) More appreciated as players would be more wanting to gain the award
2) More looked at, because at the moment they are viewed as a random stat.

Just a quick query, only the player can actually view the stats of his personal awards? You can't view other player's award stats.

DeletedUser30490

nope only yours you cannot view stats of other players awards
except well for the one who is leading the daily awards