Vikings = Embarrassing

nazgulstrike

Hoplite
I've never seen an alliance with such an obvious advantage over everyone around them, be so incompetent and play with such a pathetic play style. Who have they been attacking to reach Rank 1 for ABP? All we see them do is pick off members I've kicked and stack our inactives preventing us from taking them. They merge with Valhalla (the most pathetic merge in Grep history) and they're STILL playing like MRA noobs.

l171

Hoplite
[QUOTE = "nazgulstrike, сообщение: 1088632, участник: 58232"]
I've never seen an alliance with such an obvious advantage over everyone around them, be so incompetent and play with such a pathetic play style. Who have they been attacking to reach Rank 1 for ABP? All we see them do is pick off members I've kicked and stack our inactives preventing us from taking them. They merge with Valhalla (the most pathetic merge in Grep history) and they're STILL playing like MRA noobs.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

What rare nonsense. Amused))))

Maddox8

Hoplite
Valhalla now has to deal with 2 top alliances, such as YG and SUGO. The merger did not solve anything for Valhalla ...

Maddox8

Hoplite
300. Despite the alliance's name, they preferred to merge with SUGO and that's still a shame when in fact Young Guns is fighting the whole map.

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
300. Despite the alliance's name, they preferred to merge with SUGO and that's still a shame when in fact Young Guns is fighting the whole map.

... and other lies you can tell yourself to avoid reality

Last time I checked, 300 and YG were breaking sieges together

Milkarat

Chiliarch
SUGO + 300
Vikings + Valhalla
Immortals + Immortals +Immortals +Immortals + Immoratals + Immoratals + Immoratals
Young Guns

Seems fair I guess... Who's left to pact with when the rest of the world is already hugging?