Vikings = Embarrassing

thunder123

Hipparchus
only a quick reminder for those who can't check stats ( as you all can see, i am not playing the world, i'm only watching my friends )
43723875cd7b0eaf8a94dfc52004354b.png

milkarat: "we are fighting everyone"
also known as:
best war: going soooooooooooo bad. 10-48. asking for merge because they couldn't fight (i have screenshots of their leaders begging for 15 invites)
second war: their sister alliance (imagine your second most fought war being your sister alliance
smiley-emoticons-irre.gif
)
third war: litterally against inactives
then you read a bunch of inactive alliances litterally free cities for anyone
valhalla: 1-16 (good job)
viking: WAIT.... WAIT... SAME OCEANS... YET NONE SIEGING ANYONE??? TRUEEEEE. you got it. they had a nap, not sure if they still have one

had some free time and wanted to read.
it was fun to read all this hypocrisy

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Lol... Tell that to Vlosp, DanLittle, Jmccaffery, and to all the ones in the future.

To that merge talk... LMAO is all there is to say.... You have a very opinionated view on that conversation. I'd talk about it here but Valhalla doesn't need this info... Just know that you wanted what is best for you and that was not what was best for us. The merge talk was from both sides and negotiations were made and when you guys thought u had the upper hand, you were ruthless with your negotiations, then we Ghosted Vlosp and forced you into LTS. After that the negotiations were reinitiated.

Sure the war score looks mighty convincing that SUGO is the dominant player, but then you look at the numbers and realize that 1/5th of Young Guns is in VM which makes your comment on "Sister Alliance" really silly.... We have less players than SUGO had before they went MRA with the bottom bouncers in 300. About the "Sister Alliance"... Either you haven't been seeing the whole card, or you're ego is just so large that you write it off as something you wish it to be. I won't give you any hints but one... There are mechanics to the game that you do not understand and it will catch you blindsided eventually.

Now Valhalla.... No respect to them, they are the most ruthless players on the server. They are abusing the passivity of Vikings and only have the PACT so they can eat them. Good strategy but not one that rides with you well into the future... Good news there, you have to have a future to care about and Valhalla has none. At least SUGO is mostly respectable from what I have seen other then a minor recruitment flaw, ahem kurbads.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
This is the most boring world in my life, and you sit here and show off at each other...
smiley-emoticons-sleep.gif
And its boring because the team you are playing with can only play if they spam spam spam. You guys are so bad and will crumble as soon as we focus you. :p

Vlosp, Kurbads, .... Whos next?

Last edited:

Milkarat

Chiliarch
it doesn't matter to me how many battle points you have, it matters to me how you hold the punch .... every noob from events can get battle points
Yup, keep saying that bub, I'm $20 into this world and I think I beat anyone in your alliance... But ofc you will say you don't gold, blah blah blah...

Guess we will see which alliance is more efficient shortly.

ToxicPlayer

Hoplite
Yup, keep saying that bub, I'm $20 into this world and I think I beat anyone in your alliance... But ofc you will say you don't gold, blah blah blah...

Guess we will see which alliance is more efficient shortly.
keep up the good work, chat hero

MateVeliki

Hoplite
And its boring because the team you are playing with can only play if they spam spam spam. You guys are so bad and will crumble as soon as we focus you. :p

Vlosp, Kurbads, .... Whos next?
You actually think both of those players ghosted because of you?If yes then you must be high on something...

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Dang, I guess a person ghosting after waking up to all their offense cleared and half a dozen cities in siege =/= making them ghost