Vikings = Embarrassing

ToxicPlayer

Hoplite
I will man, Might have to make one of your guys ghost next... Guess we shall see!

Your maximum is to take cities from your own and from weak players. Well, you are good at losing cities) That city was taken from you by 2 people in a bundle) you are dead and insignificant, but in the chat you are a hero))) have a rest boy

Screenshot_1.png

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Your maximum is to take cities from your own and from weak players. Well, you are good at losing cities) That city was taken from you by 2 people in a bundle) you are dead and insignificant, but in the chat you are a hero))) have a rest boy

View attachment 15996
Yup... I can lose a city and not ghost.... Soon we will see how many of your guys can do the same.

l171

Hoplite
Yup... I can lose a city and not ghost.... Soon we will see how many of your guys can do the same.
I will upset you, you will not succeed. Our players do not go into ghosts because of the bot, since we do not have them.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
I will upset you, you will not succeed. Our players do not go into ghosts because of the bot, since we do not have them.
:rolleyes:LOL.... Keep telling yourself that and you might actually start to believe it... "What this isn't a bot, it just dodges and militias for me!" -Russians

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Expect them going after easy pickings cause merge cause this , lack of food so they go after whoever is easy but refuse to clash with YG and so on,
Just cowards in my opinion.

l171

Hoplite
:rolleyes:LOL.... Keep telling yourself that and you might actually start to believe it... "What this isn't a bot, it just dodges and militias for me!" -Russians

Do you have problems with the Russians? We are from different countries all over the world and different nationalities, if this interests you so much.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Expect them going after easy pickings cause merge cause this , lack of food so they go after whoever is easy but refuse to clash with YG and so on,
Just cowards in my opinion.
I don't think anyone here cares about your opinion, are you simming on rocks still or did you finally quit?

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Do you have problems with the Russians? We are from different countries all over the world and different nationalities, if this interests you so much.
I have a problem with botters and spammers. Nationality is just a meme to throw around. We will come for you guys when ur wasted on vodka and your bots expire.... AKA January 1st we op you and ez win. Lol

l171

Hoplite
I have a problem with botters and spammers. Nationality is just a meme to throw around. We will come for you guys when ur wasted on vodka and your bots expire.... AKA January 1st we op you and ez win. Lol

I love such braggart. The only pity is that they very quickly go into ghosts ...

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
The what? You mean that you guys lost 20+ cities in 24 hours? I did see that. Lol

Considering you took it from inactives and not active players - makes you look weak.

@Tbom9 - You need to be able to actually take a city from me to be considered good or even...competent.

Bragging on a pyrrhic victory...as I said...makes you desperate.