Vikings

terminatour

Phrourach
Hi people I have an alliance called Vikings on Kos!
I was wondering if you people would like to join we are in top 30!And have many members!we are mainly in O44 but we are in O54!

Terminatour

DeletedUser

lol You're alliance description says you dominate O44 but im not seeing much domination- you are ahead of my alliance by 900 pts & you have a 1091 avg while we have a 1359 avg :p

Might wanna change that- also many alliances close to our pts in this ocean so your far from domination O44

DeletedUser

No offense, but you don't seem like you have much experience in Grepolis.. At all.

Best of luck. My suggestion, learn here and then try another server once you know what you are doing.

terminatour

Phrourach
Hmm I have played since theta but I got forum couple of weeks ago!I had a large empire on theta and I've lead several alliances!My Vikings now are rank 9 and we are AWESOME beat that dread fleet

DeletedUser18825

whos-awesome-youre-awesome.jpeg

DeletedUser

My Vikings now are rank 9 and we are AWESOME beat that dread fleet

Um... Not to rain on your parade... But...
They are ranked 5th, you are ranked 10th
They have a point average of 2014, you have a point average of 1534
They control "your ocean", 10k points more than you with 4 less members (again, much higher point average)
And while you are ranked 19th for BP they are ranked 2nd

I think they did "beat that"... On all accounts... By a lot...

DeletedUser

Mr.P, do you ever compliment anyone? Or is "insult" the only form of conversation you know?

DeletedUser31161

i think some people like me as of the late i was only +repped all except strike who seems to just injoy repping me... also i believe i have more friends than you and a higher rep bar

DeletedUser

i think some people like me as of the late i was only +repped all except strike who seems to just injoy repping me... also i believe i have more friends than you and a higher rep bar

I do enjoy -repping you <3 My rep power has just gone up to 40 now, expect further drops!

DeletedUser

I'd +rep Penguin, he is cool, except when he is pursuing his vendetta against TSF :p

DeletedUser31161

Hey i always may be wrong more than any of the top 20 are in your alliance