Vinschat Manticores

DeletedUser30023

560 archers vs 50 quid - pretty bad deal, me thinks :)

well each douse whit his money what he wants ,for me money is not an issue so ill spend it where i feel like .
i have seen worse then me ,i can calculate well enough and i'm more then able to spend it even iff i feel like dooiing this every day.

my bithday is 26 february ,asking gold for grepo ,lol

kidding ,ave fun and dnt think that much ,iff you cant hndle the stress anymore ,...

DeletedUser

560 archers vs 50 quid - pretty bad deal, me thinks :)

20 Beers vs 50 quid some would say it's a bad deal
1 movie for two + popcorn and all the treats vs 50 quid as well

As said before who are we to judge, how one spends their hard earned money. :D

DeletedUser26926

You know, I am all for spending money on games trying to be best by spending money but in the end it comes down to one alliance that wins 6 people get put in the hall of fame. Is it really worth spending 100s (1000s for some) to just look good. The real fun in the game is leading/playing an alliance and getting to know the players you are working with. Just so you know, I have won a world and been no.1 in my main ocean in omega. This was without any gold at all so for all those out there who are thinking about using gold, well you know what i think.

Average Grepo Player,
-JDC400

EDIT: And nothing against grepo but if you want to spend money on a game, spend it on something like Clash Of Clans for IOS, because on this game you can't lose your city and the game never ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

this has been a riveting read and most informative those manti nukes must be real effective to to cause this much forum upset

thanks for bring this info to the world guys ill be glad to take it all on board always happy to learn new tricks that are leagle

maybe you could do a guide on this vins and post it so everyone can benefit

DeletedUser

Dont think one really needs a guide how to press one button ? =|

If he can post a guide telling everyone how to make the money it would be much more awesome.

DeletedUser37948

Dont think one really needs a guide how to press one button ? =|

If he can post a guide telling everyone how to make the money it would be much more awesome.

now that would be a good guide I agree :)

DeletedUser

Im not judging, Im just laughing. As principal IT consultant with my income, I can pay for 300 mantis a day, but why would I do it? Im not silly
As jdc said - its about team work not about looking cool

Anyway weve had on another server similar manti lover. And on borders Ive had cities full of chariots nukes. So in a middle, I built 2.5k archer nuke.
One morning I woke up to running op on us.. And this manti lover hit my archer nuke with 2 full manti nukes... I was laughing for about 10 minutes

My advise - be aware of archer nukes, or rather get those 20 beers. Its better value for money :)

DeletedUser

Get your beers at the supermarket and invite your friends over rather than visit the pub. Save yourself enough to buy a dozen manticores every week.

I don't know what the fuss is. It's one player who does this (afaik) in a war that involves dozens of highly active players. I'm sure the money spent can make a difference in several battles, and make for some very interesting attack reports (I'll +rep the first player to post a Eubea manticore nuke report here :) ). But it won't be the deciding factor in the war.

DeletedUser

Get your beers at the supermarket and invite your friends over rather than visit the pub. Save yourself enough to buy a dozen manticores every week.

I don't know what the fuss is. It's one player who does this (afaik) in a war that involves dozens of highly active players. I'm sure the money spent can make a difference in several battles, and make for some very interesting attack reports (I'll +rep the first player to post a manticore nuke report here :) ). But it won't be the deciding factor in the war.

Ill spell it out loud for u muffin - 185 recalls of merchant to one city to build manti nuke!! That can be killed by 550+ archers

Seriously??? (Facepalm)

DeletedUser

Hmm, good call. I guess you could just expel and recall the merchant constantly until you got a manticore then buy it and repeat. That would make it possible but darn expensive.

Ive done this before, trade all silver from local cities. I used to build about 4-5 a day and just hope i got lucky on the merchant

DeletedUser

Ill spell it out loud for u muffin - 185 recalls of merchant to one city to build manti nuke!! That can be killed by 550+ archers

Seriously??? (Facepalm)
There's a flaw in your logic. You're assuming he'll suicide it into a stack of 550+ archers at your convenience.

You've figured out the counter though, now all you need to do is somehow apply it. Good luck with your manticore hunt :)

DeletedUser

I dont need to hunt anything. Hes just silly. Manticores - good
What good it does when I kill half of it in any city and he wont even take down my walls?
£25 wasted, muffin

DeletedUser

Did he actually do that or is this a theoretical case? Either way it's not my money that's being wasted, so I don't care about that. Now I'm hungry for muffins though :(

DeletedUser5061

Well my friend ,probably you dont play the game long enough and you dont now how to manage this ,did you ever check youre harbour ? ever heared of the harbour merchant ,somethimes you can buy mantics for silver and you can dismiss the merchant every time you want and recall him ,send all recources off all cities and farm every 5 minits and you will be able to build it in 24h .

regards

The master
Vinschat

well each douse whit his money what he wants ,for me money is not an issue so ill spend it where i feel like .
i have seen worse then me ,i can calculate well enough and i'm more then able to spend it even iff i feel like dooiing this every day.

my bithday is 26 february ,asking gold for grepo ,lol

kidding ,ave fun and dnt think that much ,iff you cant hndle the stress anymore ,...

Thanks for clarifying it. Nice to know the running costs of the server for the next few months are taken care off :)

DeletedUser

Did he actually do that or is this a theoretical case? Either way it's not my money that's being wasted, so I don't care about that. Now I'm hungry for muffins though :(

My gf makes wonderful cakes .. She won award in my county

As you can see, its not theoretical. He admitted it

DeletedUser

Yeah he's explained how he got the manticores. What I meant is, did he actually suicide his manticores into a wall of archers? Because then you'd have a point, wasted money.

Otherwise, well, anyone who has 550+ archers just sitting in each of his cities is what we barbarians like to call a turtle. We usually laugh at those while sitting around a fire and drinking lemonade from a skull. It just means they die last.

Must be nice to be together with an award-winning baker :D

DeletedUser

Nah, hes lost only 40 by now and not consuming any of his attacks into conquest
He hasnt attacked me, but Im sure Ill have some fun

I really call this, noob with enough cash and not enough life
£50 just to build manti nuke and not to conquer a thing is funny/silly

FYI - shes also tall slim, dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes tattooed volleyball player
Just to add to her cake baking benefits

DeletedUser

I like the discussions and diversity of opinions in here but I cant get away from the possibility it is a sneaky stab at someone who probably uses a similar amount of gold as the OP. :D

(please could both players pm me in confidence the amount of swag used thus far in world eubea and I will reveal the results tomorrow ...............)

DeletedUser37948

I really call this, noob with enough cash and not enough life
£50 just to build manti nuke and not to conquer a thing is funny/silly
this whole thread stinks of sour grapes imo you guys have come to forums with this thread in an attempt to get another player into trouble, when it transpires he has done nothing wrong you start banding about derogatory terms trying to make him look foolish .
personaly I don't think you would of taken the time or the effort to attack vins in forums like this if he actualy was a noob, more over you have taken the effort because hes a threat you wish to get removed by any meens available.