Vinschat Manticores

DeletedUser

nah.. you're missing the point. It was intriguing to see manticores nuke this early in a game. So we were curious what is going on.
Mods explain it, but then our beloved manticore merchant came to forum, blowing his trumpet how cool he is, when he spent 9k gold on building one nuke and he can afford it :-D

it's just amusing for me

DeletedUser

this whole thread stinks of sour grapes imo you guys have come to forums with this thread in an attempt to get another player into trouble, when it transpires he has done nothing wrong you start banding about derogatory terms trying to make him look foolish .
personaly I don't think you would of taken the time or the effort to attack vins in forums like this if he actualy was a noob, more over you have taken the effort because hes a threat you wish to get removed by any meens available.

Oh be silent you peasant!! of course you will come to defend the gold whores. I agree with biikej blowing 90k gold just to survive the wrath of the Byzantine Empire shows how much "the can't spell death" crew are scared of us and how important it is for everyone to beat us. They even tried to turn W.A.R. against us good luck with that noobs.

DeletedUser

A peasant is a member of a traditional class of farmers, you farm in the game all day right? that makes you a peasant silly ;)

Your forum noobs are so funny, they keep making my rep negative but can't even get through my cave in game.

DeletedUser

nah.. you're missing the point. It was intriguing to see manticores nuke this early in a game. So we were curious what is going on.
Mods explain it, but then our beloved manticore merchant came to forum, blowing his trumpet how cool he is, when he spent 9k gold on building one nuke and he can afford it :-D

it's just amusing for me

I'm pretty sure he was just defending himself. I'm also pretty sure this thread was made to imply vinschat was cheating. If you were really that interested as to how he got his Mants then you could have asked him in game.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure he was just defending himself. I'm also pretty sure this thread was made to imply vinschat was cheating. If you were really that interested as to how he got his Mants then you could have asked him in game.

honestly, you're off.
I suspected he used merchant, but when I mentioned it on Skype forum, nobody thought he would be so silly and my explanation was dismissed with "nobody with right mind would do that".... I can send you screenshots from group chat if you don't believe

so yes, the whole thread started and our enquiry because we were curious :)

happy with explanation?

regards

The mathematician
biikej

DeletedUser

I'm just saying that the first posts look a bit like accusing him of cheating

DeletedUser

I'm just saying that the first posts look a bit like accusing him of cheating

well, I'm pretty sure my english is quite understandable - I said nobody believed my explanation , so yes guys were really curious how anybody could do that

DeletedUser32029

Nah, hes lost only 40 by now and not consuming any of his attacks into conquest
He hasnt attacked me, but Im sure Ill have some fun

I really call this, noob with enough cash and not enough life
£50 just to build manti nuke and not to conquer a thing is funny/silly

FYI - shes also tall slim, dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes tattooed volleyball player
Just to add to her cake baking benefits

23rd of janurary is coming....if i was you i wouldn't have done that.It's sad if you get rimmed on your birthday.

DeletedUser

Duh money you can buy whatever right whoever got the most wins

DeletedUser35431

So, we've been logging the appearance of manticores used by Vinschat, he managed to build an amazing 53 manticores by the 5th of January. How did he do this? Well, that's what we are all asking ourselves. I mean, 53 manticores! That's 21465 favour on one god. In the first 23 days. That's over 1000 favour a day, over 40 favour an hour if you had it at that rate from the first minute (which of course you can't), there were no free manticores on the tree. If you take into account it being speed 2 and add in priestess and assume a 50% to favour CONSTANTLY from the first minute of the game it would still require a base production of 10 points. That would need 100 levels of temple. 4 level 25 temples from the start!! So being the curious sort I spied the second city he acquired. What level is it's temple?

It's level 6.

What the hell is going on here? How on earth did he do it? Discuss.

Did he have a harbor? Because maybe the merchant sold him 2 or 3 a few times. Then he could use the high priestess multiple times. He could have used the increased favour production spell.

DeletedUser37948

Duh money you can buy whatever right whoever got the most wins

boring boring boring same old tired rhetoric ! from people who seriously have no idea how to play the game. im surprised so many people buy into this rubbish.

its a team game emphasis on team if I played 24hrs a day with unlimited gold solo id be rimed in a couple of days at best.

personaly I think an alliance has two ways to survive early game
1/ have a few golders who are effectively battering rams for the rest of the team and start near or in the core
2/ keep a low profile and gain critical mass closer to the rim then later make an asult on the core this take no golders to achieve.

so basically what im saying to all the whiners is this its not your lack of gold that see's you rimmed its you pore choices bad tactics and lack of team work.

DeletedUser

I think the moral ending of this story/thread after today is - manticores, golden or earned, are rubbish defenders :) hope we all agree on it now

DeletedUser

I'd actually love to see a chart on who spends the most on gold and how there doing on the ratings chart

DeletedUser

I'd actually love to see a chart on who spends the most on gold and how there doing on the ratings chart

Or a chart to see who spends the most time lol. Guess time = money and if you have an excess of one or the other you can be successful.