Time: 29th september, any time after 13:00pm utc+1​

Application:

In-game name for Athens:
All past and present accounts:
link to grepostats:
other worlds:
play style:
if you want a position which position do you want and why:

We are currently ranked 13th on Omega and 1st in our home ocean o53 and we are looking to continue this success over into Athens.

If you are interested in joining plz send me a message along with a complete application to one of the following:
*through the forum messaging system
*send me a pm on Omega
*post a reply to this thread

Member list:
Heratic123
ocheeva
sader80
Andreiachisus
JJnasty1000
i-pilot
cheif monte cristo
eldjoo
HitCour
Percy Jackson Rulz
Asperatus
muamerxman
grimjoww
revent1
andris k
madt
Deadman130
totodile3
[/B][/FONT].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20549

Lol so all it takes to join is say "can I join"? Lol sorry but don't see you guys lasting long and by the way you told him just to join when it opens you guys will probably be spread apart. Mite want to set a specific time so you have better chances of being close together, anyways hope you make me eat my words and GL mate

DeletedUser20797

Lol so all it takes to join is say "can I join"? Lol sorry but don't see you guys lasting long and by the way you told him just to join when it opens you guys will probably be spread apart. Mite want to set a specific time so you have better chances of being close together, anyways hope you make me eat my words and GL mate

i cant test how people play grepolis through the forums, so i give them a chance in the alliance and if they progress and do good for the alliance they stay if not they will be kicked :)

and for a specific time no-one knows what time athens is going to open yet, once i know around what time it will open i will post a specific time

DeletedUser20429

its good you have no connections to virus on Rho they are a pain now they rank4 in the whole world and possibly may win Rho but Rho-bust have a better chance anyways we are here to talk about athens

DeletedUser

its good you have no connections to virus on Rho they are a pain now they rank4 in the whole world and possibly may win Rho but Rho-bust have a better chance anyways we are here to talk about athens

hahaha temporal D is kicking rhobust's donkey. anyways EN is the powers that be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you dont have a relation to the virus in alpha either im guessing?

DeletedUser20797

We have changer our names to Virus Elite due to someone taking our name