Vision Quest

DeletedUser

I will be making an alliance called Vision Quest in this new world. I will be on this world the day it opens and growing fast. I'm glad to see they have sped it up a little more from Byzantium.

I will be going Northeast

Recruits: Must be active and participate in whatever they can. Aggressive or non aggressive will not matter as long as you expand. Play the game how you want to. Go inactive you'll be farmed by your own. Experience is welcomed greatly but new and ambitious players looking to learn the game are just as welcome. Message me in game or post below to join. My name in game is the same as it is here DrPepper390.

My Goal: I am looking to put all I've learned from being in the training academy of Agrippa and put it to good use in this world. I have always wanted to found a successful alliance ever since I started playing this game. I like to be able to call things my own. I joined the Xi server way to late to do so. Athens also didn't work to my favor. Byzantium is somewhat turning out okay. I have joined the other servers late but will show up in this one right away. One day behind is to far behind.

My Grepolis: I have played in Xi, Psi, Athens, and Byzantium. Xi is my most successful one in the alliance Agrippa. I quit Psi a while ago because I didn't want to deal with to many worlds. Athens world will also be done for me as soon as this one comes out. I will continue in Xi and Byzantium. Corinth will be my main priority though. Here are my stats http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=DrPepper390&type=player If you don't want to join just because I don't have as much experience as you then that's your loss not mine. I'd suggest you find a way into Permanent Ban then because socrates is a great player and has way more experience than me.

Pacts: No blind pacts accepted. If you wish to pact you must send a request stating why we would benefit from it. I only wish to have around 3 pacts total. I feel pacting shows a bit of reliance on other people and I don't want that.

The Name: I thought the name was interesting so I stuck with it. I could care less of those who don't like it. I you are to reject an invite solely because of the name I wouldn't want you in the alliance anyway and that has happened before. The only premade names I've seen so far that I like are Eat Fresh, Permanent Ban, and Swansong. Of course my alliance name is included in that list.

Skype: This game and skype go very well together. Communication is crucial. For those who want to join I would like you to get a skype although I will not require it. It probably will be required later on though so I suggest you just get it at the start. I will ask everybody in game, if they have a skype, if they do have it what the username is, and if they dont have it if they plan on getting it.

Hope to see some players willing to join me in this new world. I feel this will be a world of surprises and unexpected powers to rise.

DP

DeletedUser

Great, Ill see you tomorrow in Corinth, to those who are seeing this, if you dont join it will definatly be a loss for you. Vision Quest will rise to the top in the first day... so be prepared to join!

DeletedUser

I am now in this world so feel free to message me in game if you need to