VM attacks

• Thread starter DeletedUser10962
  • Start date

DeletedUser10962

So say you're going into VM and you have an incoming CS can you kill it after the cs has landed and vm has kicked in. I.e Cs incoming you send out your troops and recall them just before VM kicks in. CS lands Vm activates and then your troops return. Do the troops then attack the siege or just visit as you're in VM?

DeletedUser31385

The troops return and do nothing to help. The cs will not be able to fully conquer the city because it is in VM. Once VM is deactivated, the CS will start conquering the city where it left off. Basically, the troops return and are supporting the conquest on your city, time is frozen so nothing will happen, and the player trying to conquer you might get bored and go after someone else.

DeletedUser27128

I am guessing it attacks the siege, makes more sense logically.

DeletedUser

If you fetch yourself a CS shortly before entering VM, the conquest will continue and you will loose the city. Happened to me a few months ago.

I am not 100% sure, what happens in the special case asked by the creator of this thread, but i would bet that Bond 007 is right and the returning troops attack the CS.