VM Chicken Switch

DeletedUser

In any case I think we can safely say that Evolution used a mass VM

There is no denning that this tactic has been used by some members to avoid attacks though I'd hardly call it mass VM, there are currently a total of 8 members in VM. Now I know honesty is not the strongest point of been an Alpha member but surly you can admit that at least some of that 8 (which out of 58 members is not a big number) have real reasons for been on VM. Even if its only have of them that still only leaves 4 chickens, so I doubt it can be considered mass VM.

DeletedUser

Even if its only have of them that still only leaves 4 chickens

Wait a minute, are you calling some of your fellow Evo mates chickens? You better not be talkin about my BS buddies because then we're going to have a problem...

DeletedUser

As always (and despite popular belief) I call a spade a spade and if I know one of our members has gone chicken mode I will have no shame about saying it. That been said I know of no ex BS members who have hit VM because they were under attack and only know of 1 ex TU player to have done it. Now perhaps more have done it but I am not aware of it, if it has happened.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute, are you calling some of your fellow Evo mates chickens? You better not be talkin about my BS buddies because then we're going to have a problem...

You are funny Evic. your tactics will never work ;)

DeletedUser

yeah evic, you sure do have a problem, but do you ever have any solution???? :p.......grow up kid

DeletedUser

yeah evic, you sure do have a problem, but do you ever have any solution???? :p.......grow up kid

No, he's a complainer, like a RP hypochondriac or something. No idea if I spelled that right, and don't much care, lol.