Proposal VM in 1 server only

Tomander

Hekatontarch
We often play on multiple servers. Need a break due to RL or just that 1 world is less exciting than the other but don't want to delete your account on it just yet. Grepo should offer us a chance to Activate Vacation mode on 1 server at a time.
A bit a headache having to Activate VM separately on each server you play but also potentially beneficial.

Proposal: 31 days of VM per year- per player- per server.
Activate VM separately on any server you play.
VM starts and ends on each server separately, according to when activated by player.
No more VM on All your worlds after activation on 1 server only.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
VM was designed for exactly that. For what ever reason in real life you cant play.
If you cant play on one server due to real life then you cant play the other.
It was NOT designed so you can pop in n out when convenient giving the finger to the rest of your team when it gets hard, making them take all the hits while you run off and go play your easy server.
If you pulled that crap on me id kick you so fast your butt would exit the door 3 feet before the rest of your body.

Grepo was designed as an always on game. A bunch of crybabies have caused that aspect of the game to erode too much already.
It cheapens the game.

This would only encourage more use of the VM when you dont really need it. I give it a HARD NO!

Sorry to wizz all over your idea. Im sure you can come up with a better one id be happy to support.

Tomander

Hekatontarch
You blokes are so backwards you fail to see the enlightment in this idea, lol.
Imagine this scenario, if you got any imagination that is:
- Start on 1 world, perhaps a few days after it starts, goes pretty well, got double digit number of cities and your alliance is in top 10-15 but without much hope of a crown.
- A new world starts. You pop in to get gold. Grow fast and a strong alliance invites you in. You're getting lots of gold and your new team is top 3-5 in this world.
- The old world is still a ok, but demands lots of work with city management and to stay active on forums
- the new world is now exciting and you want to stick to see where it goes
- you activate VM on your old server and keep playing on the new server
- in a week or 2 the new server gets turned into crap, your alliance splits up or completely dissolves, you lose a city or 2
- you figure this new server thing ain't the best **** since sliced bread after all and you decide to get back into your old server to see how things are there so you log back in there while you vm on the new one
- you cannot play actively/effectively enough on both servers so you will finally have to decide which of these 2 servers you will go on with, except by then a new world starts...

Also. This proposal offers only 31 standard VM days per annum, due to the bonus of separate VM on each of your servers, unlike the 42 days you get now. And of course you could buy more days with gold you golders you...

Tomander

Hekatontarch
VM was designed for exactly that. For what ever reason in real life you cant play.
If you cant play on one server due to real life then you cant play the other.
It was NOT designed so you can pop in n out when convenient giving the finger to the rest of your team when it gets hard, making them take all the hits while you run off and go play your easy server.
If you pulled that crap on me id kick you so fast your butt would exit the door 3 feet before the rest of your body.

Grepo was designed as an always on game. A bunch of crybabies have caused that aspect of the game to erode too much already.
It cheapens the game.

This would only encourage more use of the VM when you dont really need it. I give it a HARD NO!

Sorry to wizz all over your idea. Im sure you can come up with a better one id be happy to support.
Hahaha. Who says I'd play in your alliance? Kick your own arse, wiseguy.
I play without gold and with honor, I never spy on other alliances and don't speed up the building times of units or buildings.
Been playing Grepo since November 2010.
I care none about your useless crowns, you losers!

I play for the flavour of the game and to help small alliances and noobs to defend against ahole golders like the bunch of you here.

I'm quite poor in real life, buy groceries to feed my family. Love grepo, but wouldn't spend a dime on it. As long as I can play and do a ok for free, so I will.

So spare me your tough words cause I ain't scared. Hahaha

Shock

Chiliarch
You blokes are so backwards you fail to see the enlightment in this idea, lol.
Imagine this scenario, if you got any imagination that is:
- Start on 1 world, perhaps a few days after it starts, goes pretty well, got double digit number of cities and your alliance is in top 10-15 but without much hope of a crown.
- A new world starts. You pop in to get gold. Grow fast and a strong alliance invites you in. You're getting lots of gold and your new team is top 3-5 in this world.
- The old world is still a ok, but demands lots of work with city management and to stay active on forums
- the new world is now exciting and you want to stick to see where it goes
- you activate VM on your old server and keep playing on the new server
- in a week or 2 the new server gets turned into crap, your alliance splits up or completely dissolves, you lose a city or 2
- you figure this new server thing ain't the best **** since sliced bread after all and you decide to get back into your old server to see how things are there so you log back in there while you vm on the new one
- you cannot play actively/effectively enough on both servers so you will finally have to decide which of these 2 servers you will go on with, except by then a new world starts...

Also. This proposal offers only 31 standard VM days per annum, due to the bonus of separate VM on each of your servers, unlike the 42 days you get now. And of course you could buy more days with gold you golders you...
This may be some of the worst logic I’ve seen on external forums, and I’m honestly pretty impressed with how dreadful it is. What you’re saying is that you’d be intending to permaVM on a server, join a new one, and then if that doesn’t work out quit that one and go back to the original pretending like nothing happened….. goddamn that’s some retarded pussy **** right there

Not every world is going to go perfect, don’t be a little ***** about it

Last edited:

Shock

Chiliarch
I care none about your useless crowns, you losers!
Side note, tell me you suck without telling me you suck

I’ve spent $80 on this game in 8 years, I may not have the best ranks but they aren’t terrible, sounds like you just aren’t good enough

Clas17

Hipparchus
Vacation
noun
-a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday:Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
-a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
-freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
-an act or instance of vacating.

Thats what it means and thats how it works. What you are suggesting is a "pause" feature and that is a completely different thing.