Proposal VM mode for CQ worlds

gkassimis

Hipparchus
You can still hide it by getting BP with long range hits, quests, or having a teammate put you in siege.
when you attack back someone who attacks you to show you re on and suddenly you stop doing it, then he becomes suspicious.

@Back2Basics
its not always because you are bad player or you dont have a good alliance that you lose cities before entering VM. last world i played i lost a city this way despite the fact i had made preparations. i had over 100 cities on red islands from a total of 170, i had stucked with defences the 20 most dangerous, i had parked to teammates my offensives except my flyers so i wont have to dodge attacks and still i lost a city i had 1k birs and 10k dlu inside. when you have 20 inc cs and hundrends attacks to almost all your cities, when your commnder becomes useless from so many commands, you cant do much.

ashrf

Taxiarch
If Inno did implement Masterspy proposal, then what will happen when everybody that get OP's run and hid in VM for a couple days until things cool down?

People will abuse VM and they will go into it more often.

The proposal claim that this should be implanted for people with emergencies. However, most people hit VM for game reasons in the first place. Either they hit VM and leave or hit VM after getting pressured. True and serious VM emergencies only happens once in a blue moon.

il.brutto

Phrourach
Hmmmm.... Maybe some sort of scale VM. That a player opts for, ie the player chooses normal 48hrs and slides in and example - enjoys 2 weeks off at Christmas .
Then the EMERGENCY VM, The player has a CRISIS ie is ill, has a family member pass on them, Boss has been unreasonable with working hours, etc, or any other issue you care to add.
Then this carries a penalty on VM Days.... In the 1st case No Penalty... 48hrs later you enjoy your full entitlement.
Hit EMERGENCY VM AGAIN.......... Then expect to give up a penalty on the amount of VM days you have.
This would put off "Scaredy Cat Player" and allow the genuine players to fast track into VM.

At one time when Alliances were "Honourable", there would be an agreed MM to alliance members that a NON ATTACK on "X" Player was sent as a round-robin to waring alliances that Player "X" had an EMERGENCY.
I haven't seen one of these MM for many years :rolleyes:

Mull this over and tell me I'm wrong......... It's Just a Point of view.

Kind regards
illy

smiley-emoticons-candle.gif

MookFamous

Hipparchus
There should be a way to cancel VM without having to wait an additional day. It’s already bad enough you can’t attack for the first 2 days then have to wait an extra day to get back in. Like a noob I forget VM is activated for all your worlds, that should be changed too.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
There should be a way to cancel VM without having to wait an additional day. It’s already bad enough you can’t attack for the first 2 days then have to wait an extra day to get back in. Like a noob I forget VM is activated for all your worlds, that should be changed too.
i disagree with both. you hit vm because you have real life obligations. whats the purpose to be able to cancel it in less than a day? Also if vm doesnt apply to all worlds but only to specific, its obvious that you just want a way out to relieve pressure.