Voices to be heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes yes we all know morale sucks. believe me I had the admins getting an earful when they implimented it. It punishes players for being good. if they made it a bit weaker it would be better in my books. I can understand the need for it but not at the strength its at.

DeletedUser8790

yes yes we all know morale sucks. believe me I had the admins getting an earful when they implimented it. It punishes players for being good. if they made it a bit weaker it would be better in my books. I can understand the need for it but not at the strength its at.

Stop trying to conquer small point players, now I know why I am glad I left theta, really Morale? Attack someone who can defend themselves, if you cannot wait for ghosts, you have not figured this out by now?, I know there are players in theta where morale is not a factor, try them! or shut up already, I cannot believe anyone complains about moral, " I cannot attack players who have 75% less points than me?", Boo hoo....

DeletedUser19042

Stop trying to conquer small point players, now I know why I am glad I left theta, really Morale? Attack someone who can defend themselves, if you cannot wait for ghosts, you have not figured this out by now?, I know there are players in theta where morale is not a factor, try them! or shut up already, I cannot believe anyone complains about moral, " I cannot attack players who have 75% less points than me?", Boo hoo....

Why you still here????? You gave your account to a guy who joined JFL afterwards...No one of AX understands why you did that.

DeletedUser

You aren't very smart. Stop posting.

How are you supposed to rim a player without taking a morale hit? Now when I say YOU, I don't really mean YOU personally, because all you do is conquer inactives and ghost cities. YOU won't get a hit for morale because YOU don't even play the game as it was intended.

How did you even get to page one of the ABP board when all you do is conquer inactives?

DeletedUser8790

You aren't very smart. Stop posting.

How are you supposed to rim a player without taking a morale hit? Now when I say YOU, I don't really mean YOU personally, because all you do is conquer inactives and ghost cities. YOU won't get a hit for morale because YOU don't even play the game as it was intended.

How did you even get to page one of the ABP board when all you do is conquer inactives?

yeah he is right, All I ever did was conquer ghosts. I do not even do that now on Delta, Since I am not here anymore it does not matter, Just saw someone replying to my old thread, And you are still wrong about morale, Dead wrong, Why would you want to attack a player and "rim" him if he has that much less points than you?, Sounds like cowardice to me, Again, I am irrelevant so who cares, Have fun playing your never ending game and "rimming" <20K players. Oh wait you do not want to because it is SOOO HAARRDD with morale. Sucks to be you, you cannot attack small players because of morale and you are to afraid to hit the big players. Well you can take over my way and become the new ghost brigade hunter

DeletedUser

yeah he is right, All I ever did was conquer ghosts. I do not even do that now on Delta, Since I am not here anymore it does not matter, Just saw someone replying to my old thread, And you are still wrong about morale, Dead wrong, Why would you want to attack a player and "rim" him if he has that much less points than you?, Sounds like cowardice to me, Again, I am irrelevant so who cares, Have fun playing your never ending game and "rimming" <20K players. Oh wait you do not want to because it is SOOO HAARRDD with morale. Sucks to be you, you cannot attack small players because of morale and you are to afraid to hit the big players. Well you can take over my way and become the new ghost brigade hunter

You don't even make sense. Why wouldn't you want to continue attacking a player and forcefully relocate them? If I or my alliance take a ton of cities from a player why would we stop taking them until he/she is cleansed from that area and forced to restart everything?

I never said that I wouldn't attack someone due to morale, I never said that I don't still attack players with the morale hit. Afraid to hit the big players? What planet are you living on?

DeletedUser

You take all but one cities from someone, they still have the city slots. That is why you want to rim people, so that they won't rebuild with their alliance's help and attack you, and thus be annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

You guys are missing the point and I am not explaining very well, My point is about Morale, QandD complains that morale is unfair to him as a large player >1 million points, Of course you are correct in what you say about getting enemies out of your area, That is why you are in an alliance, leave it up to your junior members for that, As a leader or high ranking player you should not be worring about small players with low point totals, That is the reason for morale in the first place to give the weaker players a more level playing field, Then you send in your small players to take care of them and this earn points and experience. a 1.5+ million point player should not be dealing with players with <100K points it should be beneath you in a strong well rounded alliance. But to each his own I guess so have at it!

That being said I will flip flop a bit and say morale should have a determination factor, If a player does not log in for an extended period they should lose morale advantage, If they are actively online and putting in effort they should get a higher morale advantage, Maybe that is closer to the mark for QandD?

DeletedUser

You take all but one cities from someone, they still have the city slots. That is why you want to rim people, so that they won't rebuild with their alliance's help and attack you, and thus be annoying.

Yep, but oh man they can be more then annoying. One of my biggest regrets in this game is not finishing off Erebos242. that has come back to bite me.

Morale isn't really that bad, yeah its harder to clear a smaller player but they will produce less troops. Just get multiple people to send attacks that way each of you only looses a few nukes.

DeletedUser

since this is getting off topic and there is a campaign thread in the main section I am closing this thread as we dont need multiple of same topics in Theta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.