voidwolf

DeletedUser

I nominate voidwolf, playing for his life against the audacious act of being rimmed, he has colonized sub 3k cities while under attack, for... god knows why.

Here's your evidence:
0578264961.jpg

2490491081.jpg

As you can see in Picture 1, it's been a fun battle in the last 2 weeks, most of the activity coming in the last 72 hours.

From Picture 2, the player in question was once a top 3 player, albeit a long while ago. 31 Colonizations for 17 cities, quite a large turnover. His points have decreased in 2 1/2 weeks of gameplay, all under the gun from uNmEek since we've turned our attention toward BSP. His defensive rank has exceeded his offense, as he's constantly in a state of "turtlism." See that? I just coined a new word.

This is my nomination for the first player in the Hall of Shame. To add insult to injury, this player was formerly uNmEek, he was uncovered as a spy and had to retreat back to his homeland, due to unrelenting pressure. His name will speak volumes to the community as the single charter member in the Zeta Hall of Shame. Good riddance!

DeletedUser4013

JJ, I've heard proof to the contrary that voidwolf has not gone so quietly. Care to refute this?

DeletedUser

He's not on the verge of being rimmed if that's the proof to the contrary you've heard. He's colonizing gray cities under 3k that are located next to my polis' as a way to get a rise out of me, so he can use his paltry militia to kill off my units, what he fails to realize is that he has to sleep sometime, and being highly ranked, it's proof of my insane activity. However, the following picture and statistics speak for themselves. He owned many polis' over 8k points and has lost several in the last few weeks, and replaced them with small gray cities without sending attacks, to show evidence of this, search for his battle points gained, and notice the lack of ABP.
8679168300.jpg

Please notice on 03/09/10, voidwolf had more points and less cities, such is the case when you earn DBP for constantly being under attack. Therefore, like I said, about being rimmed, surely we do not want his 3k polis' other than for battle point farming and resource gathering, but as time goes on, he's slowly losing each and every "trophy" polis we come into contact with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

update!
4049333470.jpg

The statistics speak for themselves. But here's a clearer picture of the situation:
8848639653.jpg

Internal claims abound, looks like someone has decided to quit... So much for the wolfvoid.

DeletedUser

There can be only one real WOLF in Theta......and I am he. Hoooooowwwwlllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

You're right Jehovah, you are very Shameful.

You totally belong here.