Vortex

DeletedUser

vortex.png

Vortex will be making it's way into Iota!

This world will act as a test for Vortex, we will test out methods and all that; this is partly why some of our members aren't joining us in Iota, they're in it for the main.

If you would like to join, message me or jarpenguin, the co founder of Vortex!

For those moaners, I decided to add some goals to get a quick explanation of what we hope to achieve:

Goals:
(SW) - Dominate the ocean
(SW) - Have a good time
(SW) - Top for BP

If you would like to be one of the Vortex, you must join north west for Iota as we are heading for O 44 and ONLY O 44 ;)
The only exception is once it's dominated and we spread into neighbouring oceans.

If you would like to be spared from the horrors of the Vortex, private message me including your:
(SW) -In game name - Proof may be required
(SW) -Experience - At least 10k points in another world
(SW) -Other worlds - Not much as dedication to the world is important
(SW) -Activity - Alot is required
(SW) -Dedication to alliance - Active in alliance forum and prepared for war!

If you include all those and succeed, welcome aboard!

~Blazey, founder of Vortex

P.S (SH) <-----This is a boat​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vortex Announcement:

This is the time we've been waiting for!
I'm making this announcement in our skype chat too; But I'll get straight to the point:

Everybody in Vortex must join world Iota at roughly the same time, make this within 1 hour after the world is released if possible and go North West so you end up in O 44. If your near O 44, we may make an exception but if your way off I'm afraid you can't join ;(
Anyway, once I've joined Iota I'll found Vortex and paste the preview forums so it's all ready, then invite everybody who's in the social group and in the skype chat, those not in the skype chat will need to get skype and I'll invite.

See you there everybody!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me

DeletedUser

Blaze, I will be making a set time for everyone to follow when an exact date is announced.

And, Iota MAY NOT be our tester... We may use Iota as our main world if world settings are good :)

StokieScott

Phrourach
I have a question?
To join is it a must to have atleast 300 posts on forum because everyone that seems to be joining has that many (at least in some cases)

DeletedUser

I have a question?
To join is it a must to have atleast 300 posts on forum because everyone that seems to be joining has that many (at least in some cases)

No, you must have (or have had) a world with more than 10,000 points. Be active on teh forums. And have skype downloaded.

DeletedUser

like me I meet all those requirements. (although that would be a cool requirement 300 posts)

DeletedUser

But then i couldnt be in :( but im not joining anways lol

But looks good Blazey and Jar. I have a feeling you guys are going to do pretty well lol

DeletedUser

what about 150k pnts and 62nd on Beta for ABP/75th overall.

DeletedUser

But looks good Blazey and Jar. I have a feeling you guys are going to do pretty well lol

i dunno how you got that feeling...

BUT i am in for an alliance, who are friendly, forum active, organized and most importantly Aggressive with a wise leader...

StokieScott

Phrourach
I have to say when I first heard about vortex and blazey and the penguin were gonna be leaders I did think it was a joke and thought it may not work.
However looking at your ideas I have been pleasently surprised and it looks more organised then I thought it would be so good luck lads.

DeletedUser340

Well I'm already in it and have bad luck so I wont land in O 44 -.-

DeletedUser

I have to say when I first heard about vortex and blazey and the penguin were gonna be leaders I did think it was a joke and thought it may not work.
However looking at your ideas I have been pleasently surprised and it looks more organised then I thought it would be so good luck lads.

Blazey and I have been working for months on the forums, groups, and organization.

Should work fine.

And, if anything goes wrong in Iota. We will be sure to change it before moving to Kappa.

Aicy

Strategos
Have fun, I hope Crimson Knights can share some sub-fourms with you guys... maybe support... maybe just a general one and we should definatly share off-topic! :3

DeletedUser

That's pretty obvious I'm in it!

The Forums will be active. (alot of spam)