Vote for 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,
to anyone in Nu who's still alive please vote for upgrade to 2.0. It will add more life and competition to the game and to the forum

DeletedUser

I am not a big fan of 2.0 so I voted no. I cannot play 2.0 on my phone so really struggle to do anything when at work, and with some nasty alliances always wanting to attack the poor 13th, I could get a city taken :(

The only plus side to the 2.0 version is there could be an end to the world

DeletedUser4013

I am not a big fan of 2.0 so I voted no. I cannot play 2.0 on my phone so really struggle to do anything when at work, and with some nasty alliances always wanting to attack the poor 13th, I could get a city taken :(

The only plus side to the 2.0 version is there could be an end to the world

I voted, no

Too slow on my phone so its no good....

I know that the issue of being able to play on mobile devices and tablets is being addressed. This has been something that the Devs have been working to resolve since the release of 2.0

DeletedUser18132

The problem is, I like one thing and don't like three things. So I had to vote no, but it would be better if we had a choice of which ones we wanted.

DeletedUser

what do you like and what do you dislike? Just out of curiosity...

DeletedUser16679

If they make a Grepolis app for the I phone ill vote yes, the old worlds play better on phones, I lose the will to live with 2 on a phone

DeletedUser

no no no, even if it is playable on a mobile device i say no
i dont like it

DeletedUser

I voted no, if I wanted to play 2.0 I would have gone to a 2.0 world.

DeletedUser16592

exactly I am seriously going to rethink play this game if/when it changes to 2.0 there is no point in changing something that works and for those that say that the 1.0 worlds don't work then go play on the 2.0 worlds that is what they are there for

DeletedUser

Hi im from Kappa.
I have played 1.26 and 2.0 versions...
It's true that you can play 1.26 worlds from your phone (it works fine for me) but 2.0 cannot be played because of the windows,you cant read forums or see attacks landing times!

DeletedUser

I would like to see the results of all voting, where do I find them?

DeletedUser

Mods a question has been asked by goins, please answer, presumably that is part of your job besides dishing out warnings

DeletedUser

Mods a question has been asked by goins, please answer, presumably that is part of your job besides dishing out warnings

Sorry, I missed the question as I'm sure you can understand modding can be quite busy especially when something like this comes along. These are the results.

Also mods are not obliged to answer anything at all if they don't want to. Answering is just common courtesy.

DeletedUser

2.0 i think not

:( Unfortunately studpuppy i can't in good conscience vote for such a development as it obviously sucks dry all the fun out of the game for me, and worse is so obviously a money making ploy. Which wasn't even necessary as lots of players already use gold for development. The end result for the creators will still not be overnight wealth as they may have hoped.(SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.