Vote for change - Vote for sploggo

DeletedUser

So kappa. it is time to decide who is Mr Kappa and what a choice you are presented with.
Fine candidates from across the globe have come to congregate on a little known external forum and show off their prowess
mens-beauty-pageant-425bsc121609-1260975679.jpg
But what is this, there is one candidate who is clearly much more impressive than the rest
81063744.jpg

That's right. It is I sploggo. come to fix kappa, defeat the dragons and enemies and rescue all the fair maidens from whatever may threaten them.
dragon_1.jpg

So while I have been told that I can't offer you cookies or beer, I offer you this. A kappa free from noobs and dragons. I will keep the war though, war is fun. :p
funnywargoodfor.jpg

You know that voting for sploggo is the right choice. so why vote for anybody else.

:cool:

DeletedUser

:D After giving you so much PUNdishment on our alliance chat tonight, it is only right i vote for you. ;)

pir19.jpg

DeletedUser

Vote for me and I promise that I shall stop dirk turning this forum into a big debate about football teams.
:p

DeletedUser

Thomas the Magnificent started it! :(
Just be grateful FBMU isn't on here.. :eek:

DeletedUser

haha, he will return from VM if he hears about you insulting his precious football team. But then again, you can't get BP off the forums, so he may not bother.

DeletedUser

Imagine the amount of spammers there would be if you could get BP off forums!

DeletedUser

when I am voted as Mr Kappa, I will make it possible to convert your rep into bp, thus removing spam and increasing forum usage.

I issue no actual garuantee of being able to do this, legal and admin fee acquired, need to be over 18 or represented by a legal guardian. Terms and conditions apply

Last edited by a moderator: