Intermediate Vote for Pedro

DeletedUser

All materials for this tut are here... So click it!

tutaeb.png

GOSH!

DeletedUser

No offense, but you probably shouldn't make a tut until you're decent at this stuff. This "tutorial" is literally a render, a background riddled with holes, and a c4d. Don't mislead people by putting intermediate on your thread title like I did. :p

If any newbies (peeps like me :D) need tutorials, go to deviant art, or good old youtube.

There actually is a pretty decent startup tut on these forums that Skully borrowed from someone. Find that if you actually want to make something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

No offense, but you probably shouldn't make a tut until you're decent at this stuff. This "tutorial" is literally a render, a background riddled with holes, and a c4d. Don't mislead people by putting intermediate on your thread title like I did. :p

If any newbies (peeps like me :D) need tutorials, go to deviant art, or good old youtube.

There actually is a pretty decent startup tut on these forums that Skully borrowed from someone. Find that if you actually want to make something.

Apparently, you don't understand that this is probably a joke... I hope it was a joke...

DeletedUser

tommymcm said:
The good ones are you, Drago, Raptok, and (not to brag) me!

I hope this is a joke too...

I mean Drago's decent, but...

DeletedUser

I swear... thats the first time I see a house in a sig rofl