Vote Rudicus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi fellow Grepolisians. I am your friendly Kappa brother and i am here to do what is right by the Kappa world.

First of all let me say that when i ran for this position last month i was cheated out of the victory (it's ok i'm over it) :rolleyes: and my administration made sure that fin would never make this mistake again...
images

If i were to be a made man this month then i will make sure i lead the kappa forum with absolute democracy in the only fair way that we in the west know how to do....
images

Since the last elections were hidden away in the mist of corruption and deceit i have employed my own members of office to make sure more lies and cheating do not show their ugly face here again..
images

You can trust me as your Mr Kappa and to prove i care more about Kappa than some award i offer all those that are standing against me a nice friendly round of shooting with an associate of mine....
images

So there it is. Please by brothers and sisters don't vote for the rest...
images

just vote for the best....
images

Think what our great MOD has to go through every morning and ask yourself if it is humane....
images

STOP THE SPAM BACK THE PLAN :pro:

DeletedUser

I will Vote for you.
and my truste little people will to
:) :) :) :) even do they have just died in a terrible battle and I am busy sending out letters to their family's sadly thats what happens when you decided to hand right each letter to each swordsman hoplite etc.
but I think their spirits will trust me and vote for you also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rudy, you've got my vote...excellent campaign idea!
Question: As part of your campaing promises, will you keep Cabz out of the forum?

DeletedUser

i had a good lul :D that pic was just the truth with our skype chat good campaign thread its gonna be a good battle between u and cabz for me atleast :p (and u talk of this corruption but i have no idea wat u mean :( lol)

DeletedUser

its gonna be a good battle between u and cabz for me atleast :p

well that depends if the voting comes to long cabz is already rimmed by the crimsons and stops playing kappa :p few more days pllz and this idiot is back and active again.

p.s. dont worry phoenix i wont make anymore crimson thread (well @ least not that many :p) cause i just noticed there were like 10 of them already

DeletedUser

bad idea haha and just paps you cant vote as you are quitting kappa :p

bbque is still a better celebration haha

DeletedUser

Rudy, you've got my vote...excellent campaign idea!
Question: As part of your campaing promises, will you keep Cabz out of the forum?

I am indeed working very closely with my friends the Crimsons to make sure he will not pose a threat to Kappa forum in the future ;)

DeletedUser

I am indeed working very closely with my friends the Crimsons to make sure he will not pose a threat to Kappa forum in the future ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

rudi your back to back with just flaps haha

next youll be FAT CRIMSONS
lol
and i will never be out of kappa :)
because I AM
5f9a7f88-3023-4f4d-a4e8-5a0b8def64f2.png

DeletedUser

WoW this is so beautifull.
Cabz don't be so sure of anything I can still decide to stay in kappa if I feel I need to.
When you are not able to be as active for your alliance it is best to step down thinking of what is best for there interest. instead of by not be able to do what is needed to make them move foward just sink them.

Rudicus the Crimson would be glad to vote for you.
We preffer people who talk the way they play in the game so you got my vote.

DeletedUser

Rudicus the Crimson would be glad to vote for you.

WOW just WOW
I was under an impression that you Crimsons only like people with 500 Zeus Favor

DeletedUser

Thankyou paps very nice of you to say so :)

Cabz, i think the name Crimson FatCamp sounds better lol!

DeletedUser

well stay haha you guys think yours are amazing wow 300+ attacks a day and you guys atack me when i am off for the weekend wow such bravery haha

i will rise again bigger and better and the force i will gather will wipe out all your crimosn well only the ones that are crimsons really haha

rudi you have my bote anyway as i dont beleive in voting for yoursel haha

DeletedUser

Brilliant campaign! I think someone may just have won my vote.. :D
cabz what is your response? :p

DeletedUser

Rudicus the Crimson, would be glad to vote for you.

:eek: Whaaaaaatttt? Rudicus... a Crimson :heh: Is the world ending tomorrow?

Cause if it is... I wanna go to Crimson too, rudi's there with a fat one! :p

Btw rudi, you had my vote before and you have it now. Sorry Cabz but rudi's my Mr. Kappa today, he owned you on this one!
+ rep for you rudi
edit: can't rep you, i must share the love elsewhere before... ! :heh:

DeletedUser

haha dirk i know i have your vote you love the good bbq and beer to much to pass out n the party lol

- rep for you mac lmao jk

DeletedUser15581

my vote for you rudi... not lets get back to kicking some crimsons ;)

DeletedUser

As Rudi was so good as to agree with my post about a certain crimson branch, you have my vote.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate :) Suck it in Cabz, suck it in lol!! btw cornwall is an epic place.

Status
Not open for further replies.