VRoD shame on you really!!!!!

DeletedUser

Really... lol.... you make me laugh with such a story and such paff,
Suppose Im really really lucky I found out after I quit,
I guess thats your gratitude from a bottomless pit.
So good luck with your quest founding Sim City 5,
Continuing your farming to keep the world alive,
"The Thorn" in your side ..... mmm who did I attack? Thats right only enemys and I broke no pact.
I guess I am different and not like you, as I believe in CORE values and thats what I do.
I dont turn my back on pacts that were enacted, and most certainly dont pact with enemies when nobody reacted.
One day you may gain respect in the game but until then I suppose.......... Im to blame.

So Ill tell you what to give you a chance, when grepo 2 starts LETS ALL DANCE.

Yes thats the whole VRoD alliance against little old me although I might have an archer, a swordsman wait... maybe even 3.

Shamefull lol tututututututututututu :p
:pro:

DeletedUser6156

I have to spread rep around before I can rep you so have some imaginary +rep until then
Nice Rhyming skills on display there :)

DeletedUser

so whats going on?? i like the post but have no idea what ur talking about

DeletedUser6156

I guess he also didn't like being accused of potentially attacking VRoD

DeletedUser

well i understand that he didnt do anything wrong, we gotta have faith in pllz especially those who stayed with us for such a long time

DeletedUser

no war, but confeds are on probation xD

however the VRoD II pact has been saved/still stands (just how u look @ it)

DeletedUser

meh VroD are famous for creating a pact then waiting till the alliance they are pacted with are at war with someone then they break the pact and wait a day or three then attack the alliance causeing a two point war at minimum. Its a heavy handed way on trying to win and unfortunately one of the most dishonerable but it gets the job done.

What the alliances should do is get togeather to go against VroD. I dont think they have ever had a tough fight where they are the one thats ganged up on. If that happens I am curious on wether they can hold the storm or wither away. Thats the true test on wether or not an alliance is good or just sneaky.

like when I was taking their cities and they kicked everyone out of the alliance that was around me to prevent me from taking any more VroD cities. Ah well time will tell.

DeletedUser

like when I was taking their cities and they kicked everyone out of the alliance that was around me to prevent me from taking any more VroD cities. Ah well time will tell.
i think you're talking about VRoK (not VRoD, post dominion merge) but fair enough on your 2nd paragraph i guess.

DeletedUser

im with cronus on this 1, i dont care if im in vrod, u dont betray loyal allies.

when dragot dropped the pact he made a wonderfull speach full of arguments. i didnt trust it so i started asking questions the only argument he had which was correct was: i dont like damia

i said this in vrod2 alot and now its the first time im gonna say it on these forums: personal issues should not affect the alliance diplomacy or any other matters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

at the same time you have to keep people interested in the game,
we lost some very good players because Kappa just wasn't interesting enough. We went to war against PE but our allies (including CS) dropped out allowing PE to turtle there cities near the border, combine that with the quality of players at the border, a stalemate was always going to occur.
We dropped the pact with cs, but did not attack, we saw no benefit to the pact, didn't like who had taken over the reins and therefore dropped. However we didn't start attacking CS out of the respect that they were a decent alliance and people had friends over there. Plus of course there was TUA to go attack.
Then out of nowhere a CS player attempted to clear Daleyman and we retaliated. CS started this and I'm sure that we will finish it.
So before you all start the VRoD bashing please look at the facts.

DeletedUser

at the same time you have to keep people interested in the game,
we lost some very good players because Kappa just wasn't interesting enough. We went to war against PE but our allies (including CS) dropped out allowing PE to turtle there cities near the border, combine that with the quality of players at the border, a stalemate was always going to occur.
We dropped the pact with cs, but did not attack, we saw no benefit to the pact, didn't like who had taken over the reins and therefore dropped. However we didn't start attacking CS out of the respect that they were a decent alliance and people had friends over there. Plus of course there was TUA to go attack.
Then out of nowhere a CS player attempted to clear Daleyman and we retaliated. CS started this and I'm that we will finish it.
So before you all start the VRoD bashing please look at the facts.

Facts?

CS NEVER dropped out of the war with PE, they were just not focusing on PE.

VRoD couldn't handle a 1 on 1 war with PE apparently.

CS had a 3 front war yet they expected CS's full support vs PE. CS had several players fighting PE and one of its best. (Dynames)

VRoD is a shell of what it was since Srains left.

DeletedUser6156

Because your "top" guys were doing so much anyway. You were fighting TAU in 65 who you claimed were so Easy to conquer that it was ridiculous.
So yeah we expected a bit more than 5 conquests from the top attacking alliance in Kappa, more fool us.
But whatever you guys couldn't hack a war on 3 fronts and now without you at the helm CS think they can make there 3 fronts into 4 and be successful?
Not sure that's how it works but whatever, I look forward to the fight

DeletedUser

see fingolin as i said all arguments dragot gave were made up. he just didnt like damia, and got a respons that confeds didnt want to help in 1 operation.

we left them!!!! if the VRoD bashing is just showing the facts then im gonna bash VRoD to hell.