VRoD shame on you really!!!!!

DeletedUser6156

We cancelled the pact because it wasn't working, what more of a reason do you need.
We didn't "leave" them. They couldn't help us where we needed them to so there was no benefit to it

DeletedUser

Now I am not trying to bash anyone.. my concern is that Crimson Revelation was taking some good bites out of PE. And yet you never asked us if we wanted to work togeather on stuff.

You guys stopped the war with Public Enemy while we were still attacking them. You saying you didnt have support of other alliances was bull. I have also seen the pms where its stated that Damia wasnt liked because she didnt respond to a previous pm back when she and I started this world when we were our first alliance.

I wish I was still a part of this war....

See here is how I see it. I dont want to bash anyone but for my previous post...

In Dynamis we had a pact with you guys to fight other alliances like black shadows... wether you call yourselves vrod or vrok or pygmies it doesnt matter to me. Its still the same alliance especially since the first 3 letters are the same.

You guys got bored fighting them and we started to fight another alliance. At this time you guys disolved the pact with us and then 3 days later started launching colony ships.

Then we split up and went different ways.. I joined Revelation and a pact was made with you guys to take on blackshadows once again.. 6th day in you guys attacked and tried to cs x Apocalypse x on one of his cities and was repelled thereby breaking the pact with us and other alliances.

Then I started a scrap with Public Enemy and you guys wanted a piece of the pie. Against my advice a pact was made with you guys again this time with a careful watch on our cities. So we were attacking from the south and you from the north. We were getting cities fairly decently and they were launching 2-3 thousand lightships at us to break our sieges. Seems they werent totally turtled like was claimed. You just need to look at thier cities and figure out which ones were easy pickings.

So with our success a claim of our guys are bored as we cant take any cities was made. And a pact was made of a cease fire with PE. You then when finding out Damia is the new diplomat of CS broke your pact with CS and started attacking after a couple of days their cities.

Now alot of that seems repeat stuff. My problem with that is your guys are getting bored but not much heart was made in attacks. Good battles captivate you.. make you work to break through then hold the fort. We were able to do it. It took timing to get all the attacks to hit within 1 minute of eachother after finding out what time that particular player is offline.

Seems that if you have to work for kills its boring. Thats to me what makes this game fun. Its all strategy. Giving up the hard battles because it is hard and going for easy kills isnt fun. It gets monotonous after a while. Plus it seems to me you guys join pacts till proper fighting breaks out then if its a near even battle for the other alliances you jump ship and hit the other while they are occupied fighting who you were supposed to be fighting.

DeletedUser6156

Then I started a scrap with Public Enemy and you guys wanted a piece of the pie. Against my advice a pact was made with you guys again this time with a careful watch on our cities. So we were attacking from the south and you from the north. We were getting cities fairly decently and they were launching 2-3 thousand lightships at us to break our sieges. Seems they werent totally turtled like was claimed. You just need to look at thier cities and figure out which ones were easy pickings.
I never said all there cities were turtles, just the ones near the border which they could stack as other alliances had stopped attacking/weren't successful in attacking them from other directions

So with our success a claim of our guys are bored as we cant take any cities was made. And a pact was made of a cease fire with PE. You then when finding out Damia is the new diplomat of CS broke your pact with CS and started attacking after a couple of days their cities.
CS launched on VRoD, not the other way round. We only started attacking after someone hit DaleyMan

Seems that if you have to work for kills its boring. Thats to me what makes this game fun. Its all strategy. Giving up the hard battles because it is hard and going for easy kills isnt fun. It gets monotonous after a while. Plus it seems to me you guys join pacts till proper fighting breaks out then if its a near even battle for the other alliances you jump ship and hit the other while they are occupied fighting who you were supposed to be fighting.

Your previous dealings with VRoD, was when they were VRoK, since then leadership has changed. Since I joined them VRoD has never dropped a pact with the intention to start fighting the day after

DeletedUser

We cancelled the pact because it wasn't working, what more of a reason do you need.
We didn't "leave" them. They couldn't help us where we needed them to so there was no benefit to it

No more question your honor, those words say it all...:pro:

DeletedUser

Your previous dealings with VRoD, was when they were VRoK, since then leadership has changed. Since I joined them VRoD has never dropped a pact with the intention to start fighting the day after

As I said to me they are the same. You can merge and change your name slightly but the alliance origionally was VroK. To me they always will be. Thats the shameful part of merging with other alliances. You dont get rid of the bad history.. you either share your bad history with who you join or you take theirs into yours.

thats like me creating my own alliance breaking pacts them merging with an alliance of 1 player and changing the alliance name from we rock to we rule. In the end no difference is made other than you took in a player. You guys just took in more than 1.

As for the VroD is better than VroK you guys were Vrod when you attacked x Apocalypse x. Which just pushed the your the same arguement. Just because you didnt follow what was going on doesnt mean it didnt happen. You can pm him and ask him yourself I am sure he will tell you.

DeletedUser

Then we split up and went different ways.. I joined Revelation and a pact was made with you guys to take on blackshadows once again.. 6th day in you guys attacked and tried to cs x Apocalypse x on one of his cities and was repelled thereby breaking the pact with us and other alliances.
As for the VroD is better than VroK you guys were Vrod when you attacked x Apocalypse x. Which just pushed the your the same arguement. Just because you didnt follow what was going on doesnt mean it didnt happen. You can pm him and ask him yourself I am sure he will tell you.
you said 6 days after you guys warred -BS-, well it's impossible that VRoK and Dominion had already merged to from VRoD because Dominion was an offshoot of -BS- after they disbanded. Dominion was still around for a fair while warring VRoK before the merge too. i'm not sure which one of your statements is wrong as i have no idea when whoever it was attacked x Apocalypse x (or who that even is tbh), but clearly one of them is wrong - either the 6 days part or the VRoD part.
thats like me creating my own alliance breaking pacts them merging with an alliance of 1 player and changing the alliance name from we rock to we rule. In the end no difference is made other than you took in a player. You guys just took in more than 1.
not really since the leadership had changed as well as about 50% of the member base, so virtually a completely new alliance.

aside from that, you make some valid points!

DeletedUser6156

Just to add on to what Pythag has said
I said when I joined, which was much later after VRoK became VRoD, so even if it happened when the alliance was called VRoD, it didn't happen when I was there.

DeletedUser

when we merged from dominion we knew that VRoK had a dodgy past and were not considered to be trustworthy at all, but leadership had changed from siraj/AJ/whoever it was to srains, and i don't think anybody can say that VRoK or VRoD was untrustworthy with him at the helm (not that i know of at any rate :p)

DeletedUser

We pacted with Dynamis because we wanted to deal with BS, and iirc we pacted BS or some other kind of shenanigans; and decided that eating up Dynamis would give us more power in the ocean, and simultaneously prevent BS expansion. As I see it, similar to what you said of this situation----their cities were more useful under us than under them.

DeletedUser

CS launched on VRoD, not the other way round. We only started attacking after someone hit DaleyMan

Someone? you dont know who attacked him? was there a battle report published as evidence?

Did you try to talk to the diplomat of CS to try and resolve it as it might have been a mistake? if not then it sounds like it could be an excuse hunt.. find the excuse.. any will do :p

DeletedUser6156

Silver City (pattyung) attacked 54.kallipolis belonging to Dalyeman with a 110 LS nuke on the 12th march at 11:20AM
28qum39.jpg

DeletedUser

well seems like the responsible thing to do in this situation since no one is communicating with anyone is to start talking to eachother. Stop hostilities and take peace break.

Talk to x Apocalypse x if you feel that its not a good idea to talk to Damia. If the reason you guys started fighting was because of 1 player... then try and look at the whole picture.

Been hearing rumors that not all of VroD is happy with the fighting going on. If you want to differentiate yourselves from the way VroK plays then this would be a big step in doing so.

DeletedUser

Talk to x Apocalypse x if you feel that its not a good idea to talk to Damia. If the reason you guys started fighting was because of 1 player... then try and look at the whole picture.

this will come if they cant get through confeds defences as happened with PE, then they will have to find another target.

dunno about VRoD but there is some unrest in VRoD II

DeletedUser

Ahahaha. This game is slowly turning into a sim city. Wanna play that, go play sims or some crap.

Grepolis is a game of war, leadership and of course friendship. But you can't be friends with EVERYONE! Blasphemy I say! Blasphemy.

Brings me back to Zeta in the olden days. DAFT and some other alliance were #1 and #2. They were pacted. I was quite mad about that because I wanted DAFT (my alliance) to go to war with them! But no! We had to be pacted. It was quite sad actually. But yes, I hear you brother. May those who just wanna build cities and crap, go play sim city!

DeletedUser

your barking up the wrong tree if your saying that I play sim city. If thats the case may you count your lucky stars you never fought against me ingame mate :p

I know you cant be friends with everyone but if your going to go to war with people you promised to stand beside to me thats chicken and two faced. Nothing to do with sim city building. War to me is a requirement of the game.. but to turn on mates that you were working with to me isnt called for unless you run out of other targets.

*edit

oh and you can check with any of my mates.. I have had a hate on for VroD since day 1. I also have never backed down from a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear players,

A few of you have probably noticed a countdown on the login page of Grepolis. The countdown displays the remaining time till the Grepolis 2.0 version will be released. Two new 2.0 worlds will be launched on this server next week: world Rho and world Sigma. A new God Hades, the Phoenician trader and new premium features are just a few new 2.0 additions. All 2.0 changes can be found here: http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=17680. The world settings are as followed:

Please be aware that you will only be able to play one of these worlds. You may play Rho or Sigma, but not both worlds at the same time. Therefore please choose carefully which world you would like to play.

Rho - launching on April 4th 2011
-The World speed will be speed 2
-Unit Speed will be 1
-The Alliance limit will be 100
-The beginners protection will be 5 days
-The revolt system will be in effect
-The morale system will be active

Sigma - launching on April 5th 2011
-The World speed will be speed 3
-Unit Speed will be 1.5
-The Alliance limit will be 88
-The beginners protection will be 4 days
-The conquest system will be in effect
-The morale system will be active

For now, only worlds Rho and Sigma will be version 2.0. After they are successfully implemented we will release information on how and when the 1.26.x version worlds(for example Alpha and Beta) will be updated.

The wait is finally over and we are looking forward to a (hopefully ;)) bug fee launch! Thank you for all your help and support on the beta server.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

What one do you fancy boy and girls? I'll go North East

DeletedUser

I unfortunately won't play a speed 3 morale world. I guess I will have to wait.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm not into moral either its just re start of thread if VrOD go Ill be there if not I wont :p

DeletedUser

i'll also be waiting for a non-morale conquest world methinks.

DeletedUser

I'll probably play one, how actively I don't know.

But, anyone who hasn't played a 2.0 should at least try it. Just a matter of time before it's in all worlds anyways. Should get used to it :)

I played it back in January, but not since they fixed a lot of the bugs lol

-dragot