W.A.R.ends here

• Thread starter DeletedUser53981
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53981

Hi all

I wish to greet all who know me and all the players in this game.
This is a good social game provides a lot of pleasure and you have the opportunity to acquire new friendships.
I have had the good fortune to gain them a lot.

Our team (Balkan hammer squad with over 1000 cities), although with great chances (not the greatest) to win WW ends its way here forever.
Steps taken by the mods team took the humiliating for us.

This is our response to them, today at 19:00 we will all ghost, in the hope that all the other players who remain have the opportunity to play the game the normal way. without the pressure and injustice by the mods team.

I personally had injustice here by Richard, my game has been completely destroyed .. Richard owe me an explanation for this.

Finally, I want to welcome all the friends and enemies in the game only natural :)
we made a very good battle and I enjoyed it.
Continue with a good game, I wish you all the best.

You can type a comment here.
Please respect the rules of the forum.

ZC W.A.R.

DeletedUser10962

Sad to see you go the mod system needs drastic overhauling. Having fought you constantly in Taras I think it's highly unlikely you're guilty of what you were accused of but I'll say no more.

DeletedUser40000

I don't know you or who got banned for what reason and how much or how little of it was justified, but it sucks that you feel it has to end this way for you. I was looking forward to our end-game, which will surely look a lot different now, and much less interesting and exciting. I hope not too many will actually ghost.
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

To those who do, good luck with your future endeavours, enjoy life.

DeletedUser21774

Yes I was suprised when one of our players went into VM, was also placed in permanent attackable ban status. You can attack or support the cities, but not cast spells (because he is in VM).

Startling, yet ingenious. I'm not going to put in a ticket because its not me being banned, but then I don't now know if it's really a ban or a game bug. This is a first in 11 grepolis games. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39753

Can I say on behalf of myself and Sanctimonious you will be greatly missed. You have been great PACT mates this world and its been a pleasure getting to know you.

I do hope we meet again in another world and we wish you the best of luck in RL and in the game if you can continue at some point

Respect always

Nabs

DeletedUser53981

Sad to see you go the mod system needs drastic overhauling. Having fought you constantly in Taras I think it's highly unlikely you're guilty of what you were accused of but I'll say no more.

One of my favorite opponents
Do not be near him :)

6 hours to ghost.. Time passes slowly

DeletedUser53981

'BZC vs CORRUPTED ADMINS' supports your decision
They are unjust, whether they are corrupt, it may be difficult word ..

After ghost, I will introduce you all with everything I know, and INNO will also be familiar with all the details and evidence, and then I'll see if I have grounds to do "something" more

In any case, thank you for your support

DeletedUser52405

Okay this is now the second time in one world i hear people complaining. i guess mods are not as fair as they try to make people believe. Few ex members and me tried to tell Richard that their tools might not be as accurate asthey say. i guess thats now the last world i play in too.

DeletedUser51845

This is ridiculous. Good players feeling they have no option but to leave the game.

Again - mods believing that they know everything and their 'tools' for identifying bots are infallible. I know for a fact that either their tools aren't 100% accurate or mods aren't acting honestly. They accused me of using a bot in Cythera. I asked them to provide evidence because in that time it couldn't have been a farming bot as my farming was erratic at best. Some times 8 hrs farm sometimes 5mins, sometimes nothing depending on my activity. I also had 2 CS's land in my cities where I had units nearby to snipe with - so it couldn't have been a sniping bot. The mods response was "they cant discuss it as cheats would be able to work around their 'tools'". Despite me providing evidence that proved I wasn't using a bot the moderator still kept the ban on me. It's ridiculous that you can prove you are innocent, but they can't prove you are guilty and yet you still have to suffer the consequences.

I don't know your circumstances and the details of what happened. But I know that their tools cause innocent people to be found guilty and punished, without any ability to have the unjust punishment removed.

Sorry to see you guys leaving. Hopefully, a resolution can be found quickly as more and more long term players are leaving saying they wont be back to Grepolis

DeletedUser54592

Well I have never posted in here before but this situation has forced my hand. It is not the first time I have seen this level of protest to Inno or the mods. Sadly each time it happens nothing ever comes of it despite it being clear that there is unjust decisions being made. The old saying goes, don't bite the hand that feeds you. These absurd actions by the mods ruin an entire world for many people that have put in a lot of time and money only to see the rug pulled from beneath their feet.

The enjoyment is slowly being taken out of the game as far as I can see. Loyal customers are given zero respect at every turn. I am not sure if this is due to biased decision making or just ineptitude but either way it is pushing good people away from the game. This is NOT acceptable. Sort this nonsense out Inno & mods or more accept that you will kill a good profitable game.

PS - I am not in the WAR alliance or in any way associated with them in any worlds. This is my observation and well earned opinion as another financial backer of the Inno bank roll.

Burn out...

DeletedUser21774

Inno needs to fix their ban procedure. The issuance of a ban is not the heart of the problem. It's the hidden nature of it to all but the banned player and the gag order on all levels. There should at least be a chart for bans as a tool. Everyone doesn't need the pleasure of knowing the exact infraction, but at least you know the player isn't coming back. The cloak and dagger secrecy in this case reads like a bug and has had disastrous consequences on one of the servers.
That combined with the gold policy fiasco, are causing players to resort to unpleasant behaviors.

DeletedUser48131

I played grepolis for about 6 years, always enjoyed the game and made good friends around here.
About 3 months ago a great friend and player was accused of cheating. He offered all the data possible to prove his innocence, spoke directly with innogames, he was never heard ...
Because of injustices like this, innogames loses good players and money.

I did not return to grepolis after this and I will not go back and it is very sad to realize that other players have been doing the same because of the same problems.

DeletedUser53846

zdravko - We did not duke it out much as i was more focused on a different front, i shared a few islands with you personally though. You guys seemed like good / mostly honest players and im sad to see it end this way for you.. as for Richard, he will be a big downfall to this game along with half the lazy mods. This game has the worst customer support ive seen but the product is so fun it gets blinding. I wish you guys luck, take care brother.

DeletedUser41523

So this is the second time something like this has happened in the world...And Inno has done nothing but ignore it.

Ranga1

Strategos
Not a surprise at all, when the mod system comprises of: What I say is right regardless of its right is completely inept. For a business it is an unacceptable behaviour, so stop spending your money on them. They have never cared, will not care in the future neither, grepo is just a cash cow that is slowly dying. All their new "improvements" are purely designed to try and get new players hooked like a drug addict. Think on the bright side, at least you aint a sucker that actually works for them, for free :D

DeletedUser54594

Player goes into VM comes back banned! How does that work then?

DeletedUser54594

Its about time inno refreshed there group of modders, an usher in new one's and get rid of the corrupt ones.

DeletedUser48259

once again my posts have been deleted ,why? because the truth hurts, if many people have been innocently wronged here there definitely is something wrong with the system, it comes down to two factors,
1-the system in place is not working?
2-or there is corruption in this game?
let me tell you all, (don't upset Ric hard because he just ban you for speaking out, because he thinks he always right and his decision is final ) I GUESS THIS POST GOING TO BE DELETED , oh well

DeletedUser48212

First of all I want to say that I miss you guys already. I woke up today and saw a ton of WAR ghosts all around me. They have been my enemies for the whole world long, I fought them since the beginning and pretty much did everything to try and bust their WW. At any rate, me and Valk have a history with the WAR players. I am probably a traitor in some of their eyes but they did their best to try and put that past em to play a whole new world. It is not easy to see them go after so many months fighting em. I don't know how just or unjust those bans were but I do wish you the best and hope that we can play another world again cause you have been fair and good opponents the whole world long that I came to respect alot...

Despite what i said I do miss em a freaking ton now. Jesus, that is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.