W.A.R.ends here

• Thread starter DeletedUser53981
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21774

Player goes into VM comes back banned! How does that work then?
He didn't come back from VM. He was put into an attackable ban through the veil of VM. If you tried to spell it said "VM". So a bug? No matter now. He ghosted and was the largest player on the team and 1/4 left when that happened. The server looks like swiss cheese of ghost cities.

Yf7wGAk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
I was in W.A.R and saw how passionate these guys were for the game, at no time did I see any evidence of what these guys have consistently been accused of from almost day 1

It's sad when after a year game play the chance to win the world has been ripped from their grasp from what can only be heavy handed actions by the mods.

Surely it has come a time when the mods for each world are not participating in that server - i.e US mods for EN worlds and vice versa.

Ranga1

Strategos
In rocks Figgy, blasts the "off topic" hammer. All the comments he deleted were in relation to original topic, but when the "off-topic" hammer comes out nothing will stop it! Still such a pity these guys had to quit because of some other guys felt like it, WAR were such a good bunch

DeletedUser53923

WAR were fun, respectful, and challenging enemies. i have a ton of respect for many of their members.

i think there are flaws in the modding system obviously. there is more transparency needed. I also think some members of WAR were cheating. i dont know which ones were, and which ones were wronged. but the overall idea of a conspiracy out to get you in particular is a shocking exaggeration.

i am sad to see you go out this way.

i also have a general dislike for the mods, long before this world even. but i will say one thing in their defense just to play devils advocate here... once or twice a server i get that annoying mail with inno basically begging for mods to apply. if your serious about taking out cheaters and things being handled justly...apply. be part of the solution.

DeletedUser21774

The topic, Mr. Moderator is about a game alliance named "W.A.R."
The topic is directly pertaining to it's ending.
And the discussion is about how we got "here". (See below). And even your deletion of 1/2 the reasons why is part of the answer. Any more questions?
Yf7wGAk.png

DeletedUser41523

The damage done from this is incredible. Its still somewhat going on but as it stands right now, we were at 260m points in the top 50 alliances. Now we've dropped to 249 over this. Its completely reshaped both world wonders and the world as we know it.

DeletedUser21774

Trying to convince W.A.R. players that this doesn't have to be the end. And also convince others that are leaving that even though this particular game round of grepolis is poor, they aren't usually this way. Hate to see nice people go away as this game is international in reach, and frankly I enjoy the chatting around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43952

I also think some members of WAR were cheating. i dont know which ones were, and which ones were wronged. but the overall idea of a conspiracy out to get you in particular is a shocking exaggeration.

No one has cheated from W.A.R. alliance, brother TBB...the possible (and known) cheaters were excluded from the beginning of this world...but this didn't happened with CFZ which still have cheaters inside..I played with 2 or 3 on other worlds and I know what I am saying (TBB pm me if you want details and, to not forget you have regards from PartTimeVillan too LOL )...W.A.R. had a very good players, nice peoples and we acted / played as a family which is a very rare thing to find on Grepo those days. But the game on Lato was compromised as far as I can see - I had also problems with Mod as a founder on other worlds. For the beauty of this game INNO must act properly asap.
Good luck to all the players who will fight for WW on Lato and all the best to my friends, from W.A.R. especially (hope to play together again on other new world soon in the same formula)

Best Regards !

Seawalker67

DeletedUser41523

Being fair, I'd bet every major alliance had at least one cheater (not saying the specific people accused are guilty). Its sad, but it doesn't take away from what CFZ, WAR, DD, or anyone else built. Fact is most the players in all these alliances were clean.

DeletedUser21774

No one has cheated from W.A.R. alliance, brother TBB...
Seawalker67

Well, not cheating exactly, but there are a lot of players in a state of which we are banned from saying due to sending support notes with their honest feelings. In some cases it has resulted in cities that cannot be attacked, and other cases where the player was instantly disappeared.

Lacking constructive feedback channels doesn't mean that people won't make their thoughts known. LOL.

DeletedUser53923

No one has cheated from W.A.R. alliance, brother TBB...the possible (and known) cheaters were excluded from the beginning of this world...but this didn't happened with CFZ which still have cheaters inside..

you may have tried. we tried too. its nearly impossible to exclude them all. we were blown away when captitain adny was caught. yet you still added him and he was caught with you. im sure some of your banned players, if not most. we doing something wrong. same is true in every alliance bud.

DeletedUser54519

In reference to mod cheating, in US13 Mu, mod Crimson Blu would feed info to my buddy about dates and times regarding folks getting attackable bans. This stuff happens to one degree or another all the time.

DeletedUser54519

And while we are on the topic, **** Grep and **** Inno. This game has sucked balls for the last couple years not only due to mods but gold, events, etc etc. I'm out.

DeletedUser54284

I had the same ban in theta without a reason
and that's why i left this game
now after 5 years i joined again
and i see that they still do it.
It's sad

Mod friend's use different accounts to play in a world
As they did in theta and no one ban them

When this topics start they never give an answer

Grepolis is turned from a great game into a shame game

But anyway inno don't care
They care only for gold ;)

DeletedUser21774

inno makes lot of money from this game.they could hire some computer experts who have no past on this game and appoint them as mods. dont they understand that by trying to save some money from wages they lose more by those shadows?
Mods are unpaid volunteers. I don't suspect they will pay programmers to moderate games. They do have tools though, and could make the detection methods and processes transparent so players could be assured that the integrity of the game is in good hands.

DeletedUser10962

Mods are unpaid volunteers. I don't suspect they will pay programmers to moderate games. They do have tools though, and could make the detection methods and processes transparent so players could be assured that the integrity of the game is in good hands.
A nice idea in theory assuming that all players banned are actually innocent. On the flip side telling someone who deliberately cheats how they detect them will make it easier for them to avoid detection next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.