W.A.R.ends here

• Thread starter DeletedUser53981
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52220

Actually that wasn't pointless or irrelevant. You see, obviously people who do the wrong thing should be suspended until they at least clear their name.

What is pointless and irrelevant is your imput on a world you long rage ghosted on and abandoned. About a person and team that you negative bias against anyways probably more so than anyone else debating this. On a subject you most likely have no proof in.

Oh I see, sorry I didn't check your criteria before I posted, I didn't realize you were the eligible to post police. Careful Dan, you're starting to sound more than a little like The Donald.

If I have bias toward the person allegedly involved it has about as much to do with this issue as football in Minnesota. Nobody cares if your position is entrenched, if it were my friend mine might be also, but that doesn't mean either of us would be correct, just loyal.

DeletedUser10962

I think evidence should absolutely be provided. The lack of transparcy is bullshit and I think we don't even have a debate going about this if Inno would be more transparent. However my past experiences tend to lead me to the conclusion that odds are people were botting. And when people get caught they blame the mods, the other team, The illuminati, or whatever other conspiracy suits their ends. So I'm a skeptic here.

But does the lack of transparent proof on their end suddenly absolve you from having to provide proof that they're guilty of what you're accusing them of? Like I said, if you can prove this, I'll admit you're right and be on my way.

Agreed they should be more transparent but at the moment they are not supposed to provide any details. They simply ban or don't ban. I'd argue a lot of people try to ignore the consequences of their actions when they do something bad. Not sure why you feel a mod who is a valued commodity for Inno compared to a player would be hung out to dry much more easily.

DeletedUser41523

Oh I see, sorry I didn't check your criteria before I posted, I didn't realize you were the eligible to post police. Careful Dan, you're starting to sound more than a little like The Donald.

If I have bias toward the person allegedly involved it has about as much to do with this issue as football in Minnesota. Nobody cares if your position is entrenched, if it were my friend mine might be also, but that doesn't mean either of us would be correct, just loyal.

Just saying I think you're here just to make digs while everyone else at least maybe thinks this is real. At least be playing the server still.

No you see, bias is a huge factor. You don't really care who is correct here, you obviously just want to jump on the bandwagon while it lasts because it targets someone you don't like.

You don't play this world, you don't have proof one way or the other, and unlike anyone else talking here. You weren't impacted by this at all really. Yes, your imput is 100% unless and is pretty much just spam and trolling.

@Dom- Yeah the lack of transparacy did a lot of damage here numerous times. Despite my views on if the people in question cheated. Most of WAR didn't cheat and they ghosted over this. A lot of good players and personalities left over this. That could have been stopped if Inno showed proof. As for why I think what I think about Cas. It's because I've noticed Inno hits panic when facing mass complaints. There's also no evidence on my end which indicates that we knew this was happening. GH made it about two days before someone realized he was banned. After that we picked up on a few others. So it came as a surprise to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52220

Just saying I think you're here just to make digs while everyone else at least maybe thinks this is real. At least be playing the server still.

No you see, bias is a huge factor. You don't really care who is correct here, you obviously just want to jump on the bandwagon while it lasts because it targets someone you don't like.

You don't play this world, you don't have proof one way or the other, and unlike anyone else talking here. You weren't impacted by this at all really. Yes, your imput is 100% unless and is pretty much just spam and trolling.

Well if you'd read my initial post you would see I had no interest on who was even involved, I was simply advocating for the people who had their experience on the world ruined by a mod not following the rules they signed up for. And frankly Dan given the number of worlds you've bailed on only to continue to post and be involved in after the event you really have no leg to stand on there. As for proof, see inno since they removed the screenshot posted several times now.

DeletedUser41523

TL;DR can't be bothered to read more than a sentence from people who rage quit off of this world. :)

DeletedUser13405

So...since we have no mods left in CFZ, whats the new excuse for why players like Gaby kitty and akinjoe just got banned? I'm sure they were playing honestly and the big bad moderators just wanted to ruin Devil Dogs chances....kinda explains some of those wonderful BZC timings over the years....

DeletedUser10962

GS you're full of it. Here saying how anyone cheating you don't want in your alliance. Then turns out your mod is corrupt which we can all agree is 100 times worse than someone cheating and you're happy to keep them in your alliance. I'm sure you're still in contact with your mod friends that you like to be cosy with mass reporting everyone hoping something will stick.

DeletedUser13405

It didn't exactly require a leap of faith on my part to believe your squad wasn't exactly as pure as the driven snow...

Don't blame me for trying to keep the game honest...look at your teammates.

Whats this for Crabby Kitty...2nd time in two months? You got lucky last time it was over Xmas ceasefire. Next time is permanent. So we will see how she plays without the use of her...*ahem* tools.

Of course, we know Stone keeps rising from the dead like a robotic zombie everytime an account pops up and he bots his way through it until we figure it out and nail him so I would expect no different from her.

DeletedUser10962

It didn't exactly require a leap of faith on my part to believe your squad wasn't exactly as pure as the driven snow...

Don't blame me for trying to keep the game honest...look at your teammates.

Whats this for Crabby Kitty...2nd time in two months? You got lucky last time it was over Xmas ceasefire. Next time is permanent. So we will see how she plays without the use of her...*ahem* tools.

Of course, we know Stone keeps rising from the dead like a robotic zombie everytime an account pops up and he bots his way through it until we figure it out and nail him so I would expect no different from her.

Yeah housing a corrupt mod you really are doing wonders for the cleanliness of the game.

DeletedUser53846

hahahhahahaha gaby ban again, whats the excuse this time? dom while your eating her try not to die on trips bud i got faith in your daddy's money you can grab a few!

cas corrupt? meh not really, she never once shared info that wasn't common knowledge such as " hey look gaby is ban again ". Any proof here or are yall just looking for something to blame your cheaters getting ban on?

Can someone get ban purely based on mass reporting? The answer is YES, regardless of what the mods say it is true. I was playing idalium where a 3 alliance coa we were fighting decided i couldn't be legit and mass reported me. Idk how many actually reported but i was ban for 6 hours, non atk ban and all i had to do was wait for the CoMa to come on and ask me a few questions. ( this should be vague enough i dont get deleted ).. If anyone would like to see i can show pictures on skype where i wont get in trouble.

Is CFZ mass reporting anyone? no were not, one or two people who like to keep the game clean reported a few people and in this instance im not even sure anyone mentioned reporting gaby or akinjoe. So its meh, call us what you like but i dont spend money to fight bots, i am here to have a good time with friends and kick some but. Fighting people who cant even keep it clean really ruins it for the rest of us, i dont even play with my old group from IBBWG when they joined paros because so many of them cant stay clean. Its a game we win some and we lose some. Just my two cents
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser41523

So will you guys be kicking/eating Gaby Kitty and Akinjoe now that they're banned? Or does morality go out the window for decisions that might cost you the opportunity to take 4 on the first go of the WW race? Looking forward to the responses or lack there of.

Based on the DLU/Bir counts in Gaby's cities on WW islands i'm going to go with no. But if DD actually decides to not be hypocritical and announces they're internalizing her cities I personally will not try to stop them or participate in any efforts to do so.

Also we didn't mass report Gaby or Akinjoe. There were no pms, MMs, skype messages, or forum posts instructing us to do so. Hell there is more discussion about Party Corgi in our chats than there is about Gaby in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47393

I just found out Gaby and Akinjoe arent banned.

They did hang #BinderComing signs up in all their towns and have evacuated as far south as a 48 hour cs will take them.

DeletedUser31385

This thread is currently closed due to rule breaches and will reopen once I go through it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.