Wa... wa, wa... WOMBAT!

DeletedUser2413

Uhm - Did someone say wombat? - NO!? - Well, too bad... I'm here to stay! I've heard rumor abound, buzzing all round, that this is where all the cool kids come to play on the interwebz. Well, at least when they don't have anything cooler to be doing with their spare time... and well I've gotten some back so.

To be quite honest I'm not too sure how the allure and sheer coolness of this place hasn't drawn me back sooner. I've missed you ALL (well a few of you, but those that know who you are... don't tell the rest we don't want to make them jealous) over the winter and summer.

Imma just assume that you know who the one and only wombat around here was, or shall I say is. If your not sure then... well I might just have to remind you soon enough. I crush fear (with my rear) into all (assuming your within my ocean) of your noggins. If you need to know anything more than that you'll have to ask.

I just needed to post here to say hey to all the old-timers and find out where the cool world is these days.