wahhhhhh

DeletedUser

guys i got to quit for school its getting really tough and i want full focus GOW is now in the hands of euclemare and Sonea good luck with grepolis!

DeletedUser

Well, Lambreta. School is suddenly comming you way... You could not expect that few days ago when you've started an alliance, could you?

DeletedUser

My guesses would be that GOW has something seriously wrong with it or has severe problem. As Ergus says, who leaves due to school only after a few days?

DeletedUser

Perhaps he's just a studious young man?

Nah just kiddin', they're falling apart. Feeding frenzy!!

DeletedUser

Not that quick ;) Lambert managed to recruit better team, then he was himself. The question is if euclemare and Sonea will manage to keep them busy.

DeletedUser12170

Perhaps he's just a studious young man?

Well, RL is probably more important :rolleyes:

Just on an aside, is there something called a "forum whore"?
I decided to check to see if any of the responders even played in Lambda and only got a hit on Thunder435, perhaps the other two are ashamed of their accomplishments in Lambda and don't want to give their game name? :eek:

DeletedUser

I decided to check to see if any of the responders even played in Lambda and only got a hit on Thunder435, perhaps the other two are ashamed of their accomplishments in Lambda and don't want to give their game name? :eek:

I know, who is Osl112 in game. He has 40 points more, then you atm. And I have 30 points more, then he. Check my joining date, I am over half of the year longer then you here and I have my reasons not to reveal my in game name for each and everyone. With time you get a tail. Sometimes that tail becomes long, too long...

And I would also lose the fun watching GoF from inside - they would kick me out, if they find me ;) At this moment I lol, that eucelmare finnaly kicked out Lambert's war general. The one, who told us "in my opinion the best defence is the cave!" and he/she meant it ;)

There is a certain level of freedom , when you stay incognito and I am not sure if I want to abandon it so early, my friend.

DeletedUser12170

I know, who is Osl112 in game. He has 40 points more, then you atm. And I have 30 points more, then he. Check my joining date, I am over half of the year longer then you here and I have my reasons not to reveal my in game name for each and everyone. With time you get a tail. Sometimes that tail becomes long, too long...

And I would also lose the fun watching GoF from inside - they would kick me out, if they find me ;) At this moment I lol, that eucelmare finnaly kicked out Lambert's war general. The one, who told us "in my opinion the best defence is the cave!" and he/she meant it ;)

There is a certain level of freedom , when you stay incognito and I am not sure if I want to abandon it so early, my friend.
I have given no misunderstanding as to my n00bidity :)

DeletedUser

eucelmare has left the alliance. today at 5:21 PM

Kaboom...? :p

DeletedUser2663

Not quite, he has left for greener pastures =), (AKA joining the S.G.C). He and a few other will be joining me shortly while GOW will remain around.

DeletedUser

We stole a player from them too, i sure hope he ain't that war general you mentioned :p

DeletedUser

i told them to try to go to SGC that seems like the best alliance in lambda

DeletedUser

We stole a player from them too, i sure hope he ain't that war general you mentioned :p

No, no, SGC got him/her/it. With a bunch of other pointwhores. But I think GoW is really over, cause the player, who has founder rights, never talked in forum before, I have no idea, why Sonea picked him to be new founder. I guess she wanted to force us all to leave GoW...

DeletedUser

Well, RL is probably more important :rolleyes:

Oh come on? REALLY? You are calling them forum whores? Who was the one who made that thread about the world being flat again?

DeletedUser12170

Oh come on? REALLY? You are calling them forum whores? Who was the one who made that thread about the world being flat again?
A mistake I'll try not to make again. If you read what I said I asked If there was such a thing, It appears *I resemble that remark* .

DeletedUser6983

sorry to see ya go lambreta. i gotz skool and i is still on. hopefully u can find a way thru