Wake of the Kraken - here we grow again

DeletedUser19223

With the addition of Friendship's top players and other key players we are now one of the top 5 in Achilles!:cool:

DeletedUser

you should do well with them too so long as there are plenty of ghosts and inactives for them to attack :)

DeletedUser19223

Oh sure, I guess those cities were ghosts which they just chased your guys out of O66 from?
Seems to be kicking some major OOM Butt in O56 too......:eek:

DeletedUser

Wake is good at putting ghost cities and inactives under siege. Kicking butt. Also they are good at god spells, city swaps amongst friends, getting sniped and being snobs about it all:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh sure, I guess those cities were ghosts which they just chased your guys out of O66 from?
Seems to be kicking some major OOM Butt in O56 too......:eek:
Brady just vanished kind of a wierd one that.He even vanished off skpe not sure what happened to trig or loop either Some folks are keen as then go away for a week or 2 and never return.It must be like doing grepo rehab :)

DeletedUser

Brady just vanished kind of a wierd one that.He even vanished off skpe not sure what happened to trig or loop either Some folks are keen as then go away for a week or 2 and never return.It must be like doing grepo rehab :)

We love them,we're merging with them one city at a time ;)

DeletedUser19223

Brady was a great (yet friendly) competitor and I miss his comments. One of the problems in HW - people forget it's a game to have fun (including laughing at yourself) and there is never a reason to get nasty. The other problem I've found are there are to many rookies with little or no experience (these are normally the ones who whine about how unfair it is!):cool:

DeletedUser19223

TE, OOC, OOM, RnR so many alliances falling apart!
Wow so many cities and so little time!

DeletedUser

Wake of the Kraken will NEVER fall. Hi guys, elena checking in, glad to see you kept the greek titles. Say hi to all, playing olynthus under a different name. Miss you all very much. Contact me.

Wake of the Kraken is in Olynthus also, lol

DeletedUser

Seems the Mods/wotk cheat academy is building up a head of steam...gutless bunch !

I stand corrected it seems , to all mods my apologies for the above remark with the exception of Dark Queen who is biased with extreme prejudice and should be banned themselves !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19223

Well seems when faced with the challenge of facing Wok, alliance after alliance prefers to fold or run away.
Wonder who we should focus on next?

DeletedUser48856

We are the one who brought some change in Achilles after so long years...U must be thanking us Willie;)