Wake up iota!!

DeletedUser

You all post here, what if Evo falls, what if Evo splits up, what if they have a civil war....

What if?? so here it has.

Jennesis and I officially left Evolution to set up Underwater Ninja Tigers. This is different alliance to Evo and not just a name change.

So here it is, your shift in the world. It's what you asked for ;)

bring it on and lets mix things up :)

DeletedUser16633

I allso see that another alliance has been formed besides yours: Phenomenon:eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm more interested in Phenomenon. Iceblade & Enas & Everton?!? WOW, I don't think the per player attributes in an alliance could be higher. 672k per player?!?

Phenomenon is not clever repackaging/rebranding using the same old account, they are like a brand new sports car. Ready to lay down some rubber and give someone whiplash. :)

DeletedUser

i mysef am exited about this :):)

new name but still the same old hardcore ruthlessness :):)

i like i like + rep lozza

DeletedUser

you're right UNT is rebranded, streamlined Evo. It's what we wanted to create b4 but for various reasons didn't happen ;)

DeletedUser

It is good to see things shaken up a bit.

People are excited with a bit of change. We are excited with what can come. Lozza and Jenn are excited with things on the horizon. The rest of Iota is intent to see how things play out.

Breathe of fresh air blown back into Iota. These are exciting times.

DeletedUser

I'm excited to see what comes of it all now. It's a new day people. Let's get this party started right!

DeletedUser

Only noticed it now xD. Great name btw ;)

But as for me, I´m still playing this world, but I´m more concentrated on Rho right now

DeletedUser

best thing we've done in ages. We were bored and now it seems we've got out mojo back :)

wooo hooo :D lol

DeletedUser

:pro:

A little of this, a little of that, stirred and baked at 350.

Who wants the first bite? :)

DeletedUser

I'm very excited, & looking forward to great things ! :)

Good Luck to you all !

DeletedUser

best thing we've done in ages. We were bored and now it seems we've got out mojo back :)

wooo hooo :D lol

carefull little miss remember i need to share a room with you :heh:

Oh and i cant wait to see what all happends it's kinda of like someone picked up the world gave it a shake and spin, then let the glitter settle

DeletedUser

Plus its fat free, water-soluble, flame-retardant and impervious to harm by the corrosive effects of stomach acid or the ravenous burrowing of Formosan Subterranean Termites.

What MORE could someone want from an alliance?