Wake up iota!!

DeletedUser16633

sounds like "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" to me:D

So thats where you got that crapy name , Lmao
So your going over to the "Turtle" side:eek: UNT???;)

DeletedUser

and bad company came from...................................

if it is where the name came from least we had the smarts to actually change it yeah

no see what done wrong there is you got your animals mixed up not turtle, T.I.G.E.R. well done for spotting that they start with the same letter though, now if bad co could just do something about that attacking without ls thing you might actually make good company if you made it to our islands (see what i did there ;) works both ways :p)

DeletedUser

tigers are cool, but lions are coolerr!

underwater ninja lions! UWNL ha haaa

DeletedUser

lions!!! lions are lazy they get there females to hunt, oh wait that might be a good thing goooooooo lions

DeletedUser

yess!!

lions are bigger in number in the world whereas tigers are few in numbers, showing that tigers are week(like UWNT) and lions are strong

DeletedUser

thats totally correct lozza you supplied the beer and wine tonight and jenn bought the curry yum yum curry and beer

bad co ARE REALLY JELOUSE OUR LEADERS SUPPLY CURRY AND BEER YOUR LEADERS SUPPLY YOU WHAT EXATLY ????

OH THATS RIGHT DISAPOINTMENT HAHA

yess!!

lions are bigger in number in the world whereas tigers are few in numbers, showing that tigers are week(like UWNT) and lions are strong

NAJ WHATS WITH THE AVATAR ??????

ARE YOU MAIL OR SHEMAIL HAHA:supermad::supermad::supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah takeaway is all good an all however am sure you have yet to have the pleasure of sharing an island with tiaola once he has had curry

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lmfaro haha.....

excuse me QC that aint me mate its the big volcanos making thoose noises

images

DeletedUser

im not drunk now haha (unfortunatley )

have to work nightshift this week so its a killer :((

DeletedUser

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lmfaro haha.....

excuse me QC that aint me mate its the big volcanos making thoose noises

images

Hey Now ! I wouldn't blame that noise on those volcanoes..I won't say what they could be...But yeah..You can make quite a ruckus sometimes. :eek:

Btw - You're Still Awesome ! :) Too bad I wanted to kill you one day,,but all is good now. :cool: