Wake up iota!!

DeletedUser

Hey Now ! I wouldn't blame that noise on those volcanoes..I won't say what they could be...But yeah..You can make quite a ruckus sometimes. :eek:

Btw - You're Still Awesome ! :) Too bad I wanted to kill you one day,,but all is good now. :cool:

you wanted to kill me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

why ? lol ....

im telling mom hahah
:pro: and your awsome to mate

DeletedUser

Yess...It was back when you were in...Hmm..I forget..But you're UNT now so....

details we want details cant just leave us on a cliffhanger Why did you want to kill him what had he done?

DeletedUser

Gee this thread has got spammy, i think i'ma need a vacuum cleaner to help me out with this one if it get's any worse!

How about going waaaay back to the OT...Let's brainstorm ideas to get the forums up and going again. What would you guys like to see more of?

DeletedUser

Bahahah. :p

What job might that be, QCI? ;)

cant tell you thats personal to him...

How about going waaaay back to the OT...Let's brainstorm ideas to get the forums up and going again. What would you guys like to see more of?

more voting things then have a big debate about how sapph got the lightning in her hair

DeletedUser

cmon tell us his job?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gee this thread has got spammy, i think i'ma need a vacuum cleaner to help me out with this one if it get's any worse!

That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about introducing ourselves as UNT. So...any discussion about UNT or people that love us, hate us, don't give a toss about us would be perfectly relevant I'd think.

DeletedUser

cmon tell us his job?

does he record him self in a manner that only people that are 18+ can watch the recorded video.

if you are under 18 and you get this joke, you have been doing illegal stuff!

No thats not what this member of UNT does for a living told you its up to him if he discloses that info, and it wouldnt be illegal if you lived in the UK :p

DeletedUser

wow this is way off topic, i was talking about a member of UNT and you guys have just went to places which you should only read about in special places in holland.

Come on i dont want my bottom tanned by sapph in a few hours

DeletedUser

Okay, I've cleaned up and i'm kinda disappointed, you guys were doing so well. Keep to the UNT topic, or the Title Topic - in reference to UNT.

DeletedUser

we were talking about tiaola who is a member of unt :p but still i did get a bit out of hand then

sorry guys for saying those inappropriate things, it's just the way i am. i'll try my best not to

DeletedUser

my job haha i dont even know what your tgalking about now QC haha

DeletedUser

oh you finally slept that hangover over where you been?

you know as well as i do your job is Phenomenal

DeletedUser

lol, cabz. we have been talking about your job. it got a bit too out of hand so sapph edited out posts :p

DeletedUser

Okay guys if you can't keep this UNT related i'm going to have to take action...and open a separate thread.