Not a Bug Wall Level not included in Simulator

DeletedUser55049

When You click "Add Own Units as Defense", then your Wall Level does not get included.

Please fix this.

Thanks.

DeletedUser54192

I don't think this is a bug. It's just something that the developers never included. I haven't been playing that long (came back to the game in October 2016, and I had very little experience before that), but I have never seen it add that in. If you look, I don't think it ever adds the combat researches in either, nor any active defence buffs. It's just the troops and the hero, I think.

DeletedUser55049

Matter of fact, the wall level is essential for any simulation that includes battle inside the city.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not being rude. Just making the point.

Wall level must be included into the simulator. End of Story.

DeletedUser54192

I don't disagree that it should be in the simulator if you are simulating an attack on your own city. The target's wall level is included if you run a simulation from a spy report on that city, so it's only the defence that is missing.

The thing is, this is the bug section. Technically, this is only for glitches or issues with the current gameplay (although usually we just get told "go to support", which basically makes this area useless). If you'd like to get some attention on this as an idea/development to be put into the game, the best thing to do is to make a thread about it (using the template) in the Ideas section of the Acropolis. The idea/development polls have recently been brought out again by Figtree, so now's a pretty good time to present an idea in the hope that it actually gets somewhere.

DeletedUser55049

We could claim this to be a bug actually.

But thanks for the hint to go for the Acropolis. I'll go there.

DeletedUser35069

It's not a bug. The button you pressed gave no impression it would add the wall level and it never has. It adds the troops then any other details you add yourself. Everything else is available in the simulator for you to add yourself.

DeletedUser55049

It's not a bug. The button you pressed gave no impression it would add the wall level and it never has. It adds the troops then any other details you add yourself. Everything else is available in the simulator for you to add yourself.
What I meant was that it would be natural to have the wall level added together with the troops. Because its very relevant there.