Top 12 WALL OF SHAME

• Thread starter DeletedUser24033
  • Start date

DeletedUser24033

Hi guys,

here will be posted the players names, to who i personally feel disgust and i will explain why. No bitching, but real disgust, in my personal opinion such players poison and ruin game, making many other to get frustrated and quit it for ever - MANY good persons are quiting - with who would be very interesting and exciting to play with in one team or against as a rivals, but some other are flourishing, supported by InnoGames.
Feel free to tell your opinion here, whether you agree with me or think i am mistaken - then explain me why, cos i really dont understand these people behavior. Help me to fill the Top 12 WALL OF SHAME guys.

1. My top ranking is given to InnoGames
Why? - Unbelievable greediness - the guys managed to create a really good game which is not boring to play for years, which addicts.. but everything is turning into dust here by them letting deep pockets to rule here, but not brain or skills. Its disgusting in my opinion.

2. this.is.too.complicated
This player is a loser, he has never showed himself as a fighter, neither in attack nor defence. His best achievement in Imbros - trying to siege some semi-active players or already quitted, inactive.. his sieges were always broken once somebody reported his tripwire is killed. Was rimmed. For me this player is disgusting because he began sending spam attacks, 1 ls or 1 sword, from rim ocean, with huge travelling time, more than 20h.. choosing sleeping times of other players with clear intention - not to fight ofc - but not to give a rest to a player, just to ****. Every night.. for last 3-4 months already at least.
I began wondering already if there is wi-fi in funny houses.. ??? you guys know that? you, InnoGames?
One player who has cancer and has difficulties with sleep due to pains pmed to him personally asking to stop - the guy just added more attacks. Disgusting for me. For me is as well disgusting that InnoGames LET such spam attacks. Nobody would complain if it was a fight - honest fight.. but spam atatcks by 1 sword, multiple times a night..??? what are you letting InnoGames?? why its not worser than spam pms, which you put in Rules to be punishable?? - you can block spam pms - how to block spam attacks?

3. Billy Willy
This is a bright example of a deep pocket player. No skills.. no team work, highly selfish - he was absolutely rarely noticed helping to his other alliance mates on breaking sieges - but when it concerns him personally (being taken city on same island/ or a city HE wants to take) - he is unstoppable here.. How to stop a player, golding full nukes every hour?? Billy, you think your gold is bringing you respect? LOL.. no.. we will just bring more troops next time .. do you know, that IF DI was going to disband, you would never be invited? Its a shame to have such a player in game.. shame to InnoGames as well, letting to turn strategy war game into credit card competition. DISGUSTING.
zli patuljak said:
billy's card was on fire again :)

[report]5fc40f733222c9e590d572cf6a8f8143[/report]

[report]7212c10f8b2b15539f90b95253762a40[/report]

[report]936ab6dbf98070d4430fbb52bdf63c92[/report]

[report]022e44ea23fa0e5176990a54198b6843[/report]

[report]48461504772f15286f36c4b590466354[/report]

[report]19e197eb6954c9553b8d999374b2db40[/report]

[report]5be23a6ec58df1b39b796874259b515b[/report]

[report]5be23a6ec58df1b39b796874259b515b[/report]

[report]17471b51e5b71f842978e98b3f1016f2[/report]

DeletedUser54194

Nicely said, Bes.

If Grepo is pay-to-win game, then say so, and post it as a banner to your homepage, so everyone who does not approve of that kind of system can avoid you and your products.

DeletedUser42310

I totaly agree with this.Complicated just annoy players and he wants that players quit.That is his only purpose in grepo.Plus,he doesnt have any morale or dignity.He deserve to be here forever.
Also Billy doesnt play.He just using gold and harras his aliance for recs..truly i cant see any entertainment in this.Inno proly adore him..

DeletedUser43626

Glad to have made it into the top three. Breaking that siege did cost a bit of gold, but not as much as you guys think it did
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

I won't explain how i did it, just suffice it to say that it was done. And i'm sure the Panicking boys at Panic right now are sending in petitions about how I cheated and so one and so forth. But I took advantage of a package deal sometime back, that combined with spells and a bit of gold led to me breaking that siege.

Although I don't see you guys complaining about Del2. Your top player ( currently in VM ) who used even more gold that I did to win the last event. He also doesn't have much bp's points, so all his cities were mostly Games @ 50 gold per game, and no complaints about how he spends?
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

I'm glad that I've earned your disgust. I will keep doing my utmost to get you to feel more disgust towards me.

Oh and as for my not helping my alliance mates ... should i post reports where we have broken a siege of yours before on one of our core islands? ( The one against one of my alliance mates that I never help ) You guys eventually took the city due to some excellent tactical planning but we still broke the initial siege.

Some parting words:

Besmar mate, I never "smack talked" you before, but after that message above I do have a request. Please take up some English classes, your typing skills are horrible, your spelling is even worse. You're probably one of those boys that weren't held enough by mommy as a child and therefore quit school in the third grade and have a low income job while hating those people who have made something for themselves. Improve your own pathetic existence before trying to demean others.

Noxnox ... There is great entertainment in having you moan about this. And let's see if you can hold onto that 4 city lose through all worlds you keep bragging about ;)

Cya back in Imbros boys

Sincerely Yours ( or rather up yours )

Billy the Willy

DeletedUser42310

1.You dont cheat(i dont belive in that).You just dont play and using your aliance mates as food.
2.Breaking siege with gold and recs from your mates?Not a warrior way.You have "powered by credit card" mark on your troops?
3.Del2?I dont know how he play or what he is doing.He is on VM..he never asked recs from aliance?
4.You are not a problem.You will need to pay a lot more and begg your aliance mates soon.I promisse you.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser43626

I look forward to 4.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Oh and I accept resources from market. I don't ask my fellow members for it

DeletedUser52054

comes back to the basic question - "How much gold usage is Fair Play"
or for that matter - What is Fair Play ?
Ganging up ? (When a World with 35 alliance cap is set - and some "Brilliant" mastermind says- "Lets have a main alliance, a "Room", "Mechanics", " Time" and lets Help a few friends who are "Back Stabbers", "Simmers", "Losers"...Pathetic.
Lets cuddle up and threaten a few guys to Join the HORDE / give up their cities or face our "WRATH"

So please think about your FAIR PLAY first then comment on others or for that matter make a list :)

DeletedUser54197

Howdy peeps, im a long time grepo player but this is the first time ive ever used the external forums. When i seen this link on our alliance forum, I couldnt help but laugh.. and sneer!
haha.gif
Talking about the pot calling the kettle black! ROFL! what a pair of hypocrites
wysmiewacz.gif
[player]besmar[/player] and [player]noxnox[/player], ye dont believe in using gold yourselves? How is it ye have both been ranked so highly in the current event then? Whats the magic formula if not gold? Please share, im extremely curious how ye pair of non gold users have done so well? Not to mention non gold using [ally]Panic[/ally] as a whole winning all parts of this event outright? very strange
mysli.gif
haha.gif

Billy has never once asked DI members for ressies, and when they're offered free to him to help break a siege for instance, he always refuses, knowing that his gold offers to his alliance can help out members that may not be as rich in rl. Its ok for [ally]Panic[/ally] to win this current event using gold but you're giving him stick because he's more successful in rl than you? Billy doesnt help out his alliance mates unless the sieges are on the same island? ROFL!
wysmiewacz.gif
I wont go into details but you're speaking out of your backside again [player]besmar[/player] and i love it, ignorance is bliss for you so I wont burst your bubble
pocieszacz.gif
God bless you lol
haha.gif

Now, on to spam attacks. Being an app user myself, Im always against it myself... but [player]noxnox[/player] was posting here whilst at the same time spamming me because I zeus raged his first attack. 14 attacks on the same cities in succession knowing I was online and just out to annoy me and ping my app? Its ok for him to do it but ye complain when its done to ye?

POT KETTLE BLACK on everything ye say [player]besmar[/player] and [player]noxnox[/player], replace the ranking on this list and put your own names at the top of it
buzki.gif

Mobile version

(2016-11-04 10:49:59) You have enacted Zeus' rage on the spam noob hypocrite noxnox
[*]
245.png
[|]
190.png
[|]
245.png
[/*][*]
[player]bbbbwwwww[/player]
[ally]Destructive Influence[/ally]
[|]
ragB.png
powers.png
ragE.png
[|] [town]589[/town]
[player]noxnox[/player]
[ally]Panic[/ally]
[/*]
Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 3.5.6 created by Potusek & Anpu​
[*] Zeus' rage

Zeus tears up the sky
with lightning bolts and
tosses soldiers through the
air; some cling to trees,
others are swallowed by the
sky.

245.png
[|]
transformation.png
190.png
[|] Destroyed units:
46763fe23f1e3ad80b031055aff8c075.png

245.png
[/*]

[report]8f3b1f1a1be88178e1d7bd1065f4bbed[/report]
[report]0c0a0b2a2e86e2cbae6275adcb49b3fd[/report]
[report]e5c6cabadd63af064d4ea50521f28e4c[/report]
[report]d84e4ade936f163cef378ed3400efe29[/report]
[report]d55084134e078146ef70935d114b9183[/report]
[report]8c9e4654245fb8d3eb970f1ebd833c9a[/report]
[report]0d9ac67aa5a1734a85c127590a702287[/report]
[report]ae71006224674c101a9e3f3f82cab592[/report]
[report]58174b136155c81fffdddb0cc82aecd8[/report]
[report]3f2f24136e00762e93f15ce3d5853afa[/report]
[report]04f52d8913132efc7afec955ecee359d[/report]
[report]fd2430215c21b66257788d6eb29f9d4d[/report]
[report]5af591d95d16a6ec43818cb299af2029[/report]
[report]1bd0bb332c749c5eeb2191c1d97aa0c3[/report]

DeletedUser24033

Bww, dont exchange meanings pls. There is an evident difference between nox's attacks and too.complicated. The first is the fighter, he probes the enemy, he conquers. I meant spam attacks with no intention to fight, but just to annoy and not to give a sleep.

As for Billy, perhaps here i wasnt fully right and he is a good person himself.. maybe its just difficult for me to see how much he spends .. half of his money invested into game could probably save my husband from cancer. Yeah, we are not rich Billy - in your sense, if you measure everything by money.
I can understand that with current opportunity provided by InnoGames its very difficult for players who have money to refuse from spending them to win at any cost.

Our players some use gold, bww// but i never heard/seen they did it much.. ofc not like Billy golding 8th LS nuke from Athens for the last 24 hours. I myself used for Premium only, as for competition, i used 50 for bonus additional skill points, and sometimes for another try, thast all.. dont use anymore from half of competition. First place in competition, bww, is given not for the amount of tries as far as i understood, but for best result - so every alliance has chance.. depends on activity only.

its about my gold - http://prntscr.com/d34kto
as u see, u are not right.

Billy, as for my english, i never pretended to be professional here, its not my native language.. forgive me my mistakes, i know i make them especially when i am tired...

Anyway, i would suggest instead of quarreling here, to tell to Innogames what they deserve. Imbros will be my last world. Too big deep between rich and poor here. Real life is enough to have this ****.. i dont want to have it also in the game.. it became like no fairness anywhere.. deep pockets rule everywhere.. you are nobody without money..

DeletedUser41096

Panic talking large, ironic considering all they have been doing is running from a fight while we take control of ocean 54. Guess this is where all of your time is being spent, complaining about better players and better alliances in the forums, then like a pack of wolves the only people you see replying on this are Panic members trying to back each other up.

Tried working with besmar earlier in this world, all she does is talk and talk while she goes back on every word she says. Ironic you talk about respect. Keep lying your way to the top of the rankings in points, Panic sits on top with points from merging and only inviting the highest points to their alliance, and I wouldnt even put them in top 3 alliances based on skill in this world.

Blinded by their point count and held back by their poor leadership. Shame the good players from Incognito got brought into the corrupt world of an alliance like Shock Therapy. Good players being held back by a loud mouth leadership who would rather run to the forums to complain rather than fight it out or settle things in game.

DeletedUser24033

You can create another thread Charlie, and speak there as much as you want.. this one has another topic. I am not even going to answer your funny message, reminding you your own words about Incognito and your "victories" in 54.

DeletedUser41096

Sure bes, do what you and Panic do best and turn a blind eye to it, I expect nothing less.

Charlie
JFL

DeletedUser54914

Heres my opinion.
If you spend £2000 per month of a game you have no life. You shouldn't play. I don't see how having 160 cities (thanks to gold) gives you prestige. Destructive Warriors won't win any WW's.
Secondly if you were to stop golding so much, maybe you'd see how fun it is to actually fight and take your time in watching your enemies fear.
Thirdly its a pain in the *** to see some spender get his wall up to lvl 25 + tower in an hour.
I've never fought you nor had any encounters but i've seen how you fight. Golding up entire HM nukes just to whoop some cities LTS..
Cheerio