I will start first
offensive
2hf0sbb.png

Defensive
2z87xfn.png

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You lost 5 CS's as an attacker... Bad, too bad....I lost 0 CS's.
DACIA CITY-STATES likes to play like you (to loose CS'S) :)

DeletedUser

Lol!Move closer Klaxon and we'll see what you'll lose or even better try and take some of our cities...We'll see how many CSs you'll lose before you manage(if you will) to take one of our cities...:D

DeletedUser11595

Originally posted by klaxon
You lost 5 CS's as an attacker... Bad, too bad....I lost 0 CS's.
DACIA CITY-STATES likes to play like you (to loose CS'S)
lol you have 0 ponits in zeta how can you lose anything

DeletedUser

Attacking:
Wall1.png

Defending:
wall2.png

DeletedUser5757

wow raiders...
you sure did not lost a lot of militia :)

DeletedUser

Lol!Move closer Klaxon and we'll see what you'll lose or even better try and take some of our cities...We'll see how many CSs you'll lose before you manage(if you will) to take one of our cities...:D

sry dude who was against this

DCS have walls of ships i know because there are 335 DCS cities in my occean they also give them to me when they don't want them plus getting attacked by a dacian player scared the crap out of me because it was huge ( my other cities supported so yeah i won that battle but aparently he was only trying to get rid of ships)

my wall doesn't have to many losses on it i will not attack if i do not know what the enemy has

DeletedUser14786

I have mixed feelings about this thread (I don't always like to show off) but I just reached 332K abp, which is something I can be proud of. There should still be 41 people with more impressive walls than mine... but I only see Raider's and Dambo's on this thread, and lokpredator is the only one that proves his word in the thread that I created. Their walls (and reports) prove to me that they are smart players with a lot of determination--even more-so than me. But for all the talk that happens in "Top 12 alliance discussion," "joke of the day" and every other PnP that goes up, this surprises me that I don't see more actual reports. lokpredator and Dambo seem at times to be the only ones that can back up their words. Are people really full of hot air? Let's see some reports and walls. Prove me wrong. ;)
The photo is of my kills (332K abp). :pro:
Picture2-5.png

DeletedUser

Attacking:
attacking.jpg

Defending:
defending.jpg

DeletedUser

dambo who's been attacking you with 8k of swords and 6k of Archers? lol

DeletedUser

who u think was it ? ?:D :D don't know names , but I was under attack only by 1 alliance man :D

DeletedUser

who u think was it ? ?:D :D don't know names , but I was under attack only by 1 alliance man :D
show reports or quit stirring it,
Dont forget people will use an attacker to clear unwanted pop, those kills of unwanted support troops add up in wall over time of course.

DeletedUser

hehe I can't show reports and u know that and bcs of that u r talking lol :D :D :D :d . as I said I was under attack only ur alliance :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Actually Dambo i can't make it out from the screen shot, is that 79k swords attacking you or 125k slings?