Walls

DeletedUser

show reports or quit stirring it,
Dont forget people will use an attacker to clear unwanted pop, those kills of unwanted support troops add up in wall over time of course.

7.9k swords though? that's a bit much

DeletedUser

not really, compare that figure to Dambo's total of attack troops killed in defence. its a fraction of the total... pop kills it looks like to me.
and we are seeing total numbers EVER killed in all of the accounts history on grep.
and no proof that they are even SP support troops.
I certainly havent seen any reports posted by SP members showing all support troops. So Dambo trying to insinuate we attack with defence troops like noobs is an Idea I am happy to stamp on right now.

DeletedUser5757

well...
i do attack with defensive troops sometimes,
when i have had some patronesses on my offensive cities :)
then i might have a few swords/archers....
but those numbers can add up quite a lot with such amount of attacks as dambo has had :)

and indeed, pop killing (however, i did that to members of my own alliance, is better, but thats not important here :)

walla.png

DeletedUser

also u can use swords and archers to free spy on city on ur island hope u knew that :D zordas it was me and fdm fighting and we were attacking each other with swords and biremes and why u think that if player is noob that he is attacking with swords he will show u reports ? lol ask NSPG members I even post on shared page when ur member attacked me with 300 biremes lol :d

DeletedUser10984

Hey Dambo, I think got you beat on the slinger kills almost 142k now :p . I'll post my wall this weekend.

DeletedUser

I used to like watching this pictures so i will try to bring it back to live by showing mine :)
wallba.jpg

I will not post the losses cuz it kinda shows what i use most :)