Walls

DeletedUser

Post your walls or good pictures ill go first

1443coz.png

DeletedUser

I remember I was 1st in bp for kappa in the first few days... then I fell behind because those that stayed quite used their res to build their academies

DeletedUser

I remember I was 1st in bp for kappa in the first few days... then I fell behind because those that stayed quite used their res to build their academies

Yeah im away to, focus on horses (when i get them)

StokieScott

Phrourach
Wouldnt this post of been better waiting a week or two too give people a chance to actually attack anything other then the 6 swords from each polis on their island, otherwise it will have be kept getting bumbed up so people remember it and the first few pages will be filled with useless posts the like of this one :p

DeletedUser

Wouldnt this post of been better waiting a week or two too give people a chance to actually attack anything other then the 6 swords from each polis on their island, otherwise it will have be kept getting bumbed up so people remember it and the first few pages will be filled with useless posts the like of this one :p

We could ask the mods, to delete this and make a new one.

DeletedUser

Well i guess you are pretty mature with your post .. remember .... i have 900K BP in ETA :) about 1050K points in ETA and GaMMA ... And what do you have in the Stat page ... 773 points in PI ...

Mate :) post with real stats :) Don't use diff names in and out of game :) If you have something that you can post with your real name / stats ... lets see it :)

If not :) Stay out of the forums posting on other peoples comments :)

DeletedUser

If you have something that you can post with your real name / stats ... lets see it :)

No offense, but we don´t have slave era and that means, every ppl can do what ever he/she wants (Of course, not to post rude things)
Just a notice nothing else :)

DeletedUser16696

Is this intended to be a declaration of war :rolleyes:

Seems like we need to teach you a lesson and poke your eyes out then you can't spy.

No it is not, its a sign showing, what ever you allaince does to my allaince we can do we can just the same.

DeletedUser

Well i guess you are pretty mature with your post .. remember .... i have 900K BP in ETA :) about 1050K points in ETA and GaMMA ... And what do you have in the Stat page ... 773 points in PI ...

Mate :) post with real stats :) Don't use diff names in and out of game :) If you have something that you can post with your real name / stats ... lets see it :)

Ok, that is true about the BP, but, of that 550,000 was DBP... So you didn't really do anything to earn it. And you never had 1,050,000 points on Eta, the most you ever had was 657,303 points... You must be a horrible person to have gotten 300,000 DBP as well as loosing all 657,303 of you points in less then 28 days...

He just started playing... If we look at your stats page, you have 175 points on eta and gamma, and 1000 points on pi.

So you are a failed experienced player whereas he is a decent new player.

All he was saying is that there is nothing to brag about yet... And he was right... There is nothing to brag about. And yet you just started being mean...

Also, nice 30 something posts there... You have no right to tell people not to post with your stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

StokieScott

Phrourach

Well congratulations im so happy for you, no I really am, but I would like too say I was posting regularly on these forums before you signed on here however I have been having RL problems aswell as laptop problems which have ment I have not been able too play as regular as I used too. I have also been on world alpha, theta and zeta with a side dose of eta (though wasnt on there long) however it seems when you dont come on grepolis for a few months your grepostats are wiped out or I would send you a link too them.

However you seem too be incapable too understand my post as you seem too love throwing your prowess on a different server around when the first part of my post was asking if its too soon to have a post about this yet for this server, as I see even the mighty thakur13 only has 34 overall bp so maybe just maybe this post was a little too soon.

Anyway see you in several months when I am able too throw around similar stats as yourself :)

Finally the last part was just a little levity too the post but maybe i should just keep my post too dry facts from now on.

Last edited:

StokieScott

Phrourach
Ok, that is true about the BP, but, of that 550,000 was DBP... So you didn't really do anything to earn it. And you never had 1,050,000 points on Eta, the most you ever had was 657,303 points... You must be a horrible person to have gotten 300,000 DBP as well as loosing all 657,303 of you points in less then 28 days...

He just started playing... If we look at your stats page, you have 175 points on eta and gamma, and 1000 points on pi.

So you are a failed experienced player whereas he is a decent new player.

All he was saying is that there is nothing to brag about yet... And he was right... There is nothing to brag about. And yet you just started being mean...

Also, nice 30 something posts there... You have no right to tell people not to post with your stats.

Have too say thanks for sticking up for me, however im not as new as my stats would suggest as I started playing Grepolis last January just as stated above it seems that grepostats deletes your history after so long which is a shame as I had nothing too hide with those stats but hopefully it may get people too underestimate me in this server, well those that dont remember me from here last summer and those who see this post :p

P.S Also isnt it funny how he is having a wobbly about my posts on here when I still have nearly 4 times the amount of posts on here then he does (and a lot more that have been archived and in off topic) and I have been inactive from last october till 2 days ago, whereas he has been active all that time, just a side note there :p

Last edited: