Walls

DeletedUser

Yeah! Think about the children, such as aqua armor, who are too lazy to actually read posts that contain more than 2 words!

StokieScott

Phrourach
My apologies I was trying too be more mature in my posts, sadly looking back at them im sure I failed miserably and Jar maybe you remember from back in the day (last summer) though probably not I never hit the heights of popularity too be noticed by teh pingu :(
sigh

is that short enough for you aqua :p

DeletedUser

Yeah! Think about the children, such as aqua armor, who are too lazy to actually read posts that contain more than 2 words!

He's right, it could hurt their mental stability, ya that right, children might stop getting lazier and lazier each generation, THE HORROR!

DeletedUser

My apologies I was trying too be more mature in my posts, sadly looking back at them im sure I failed miserably and Jar maybe you remember from back in the day (last summer) though probably not I never hit the heights of popularity too be noticed by teh pingu :(
sigh

is that short enough for you aqua :p

I do recall your name actually... Probably from Theta or some world near that area I think...

StokieScott

Phrourach
Yeah on the forums I only posted on theta however it may of been off topic area I was quite the regular there too even more so, anyway think we spammed this post enough and should get back too the original topic, which im trying too remember now :heh: mmmmmm lol

I also aided in the destruction of Children of the light on theta, however that not really anything too brag about as it was too easy really

Last edited:

DeletedUser11965

Seems MRAish but we are fairly new so don't judge us.

This is Ocean 34 ATM.

dasdm.png

DeletedUser

All he was saying is that there is nothing to brag about yet... And he was right... There is nothing to brag about. And yet you just started being mean...

Hey ... I am sorry if I was being mean :) I was just looking for in game names ;)

Found you though :) And about DBP and ABP :) My mix is 7:11

Total BP in your stats ... 166,364 ABP 116,761
Thats impressive :) I have 375,379 ABP on ETA ... a little over twice your total battle points :)

But I don't mean to throw past stats at you ... the best part of it is that you are only 4.5 hours away from me mate :) in PI where it really matters :) So pay you a visit soon

StokieScott

Phrourach
I like it :) Lets meet on the game :) Better way of speaking :) Sorry about being rude before ... I apologize :)

Apology accepted mate and I can tell how it looks with my data being deleted and I would probably think the same as you as I didnt know grepostats gets rid of previous data.
Anyway I dont mind someone having a dig about me aslong as its not just plain slagging off and below the belt which yours wasnt :p