Walls

DeletedUser

Blood for the blood wall!

There we go. Worst wall yet :D Immortality here I come!

DeletedUser11595

you cant comment in that way this thread is only to show your wall.

DeletedUser

6on0ip.png

late start here but not bad for 1st day after BP ended

DeletedUser

I hope you realize that when when you farm people (like I was) you tend to lose units.

My horses weren't invincible, and some died.

I can also calculate how many horsies you can train with a certain time :p

DeletedUser15197

just because there is a thread wall in other world does n't mean that we should have one here also... it is too early to be posting walls around....:p

DeletedUser

just because there is a thread wall in other world does n't mean that we should have one here also... it is too early to be posting walls around....:p

really? my honest opinion--this is much better thread than yours about experience...where is it written that new world can't have wall thread? there are guys with few kills, conquers are starting so why not...probably cause you are 0 BP with no troops and sim city style:D

DeletedUser15197

71 bps :eek: with great warriors like u around i prefer to be called a simmer...;)

i was just saying it was very early....

PS.. If you dont like my thread u dont have to post in it...:p

DeletedUser

thats right...if you didn't like this one you didn't had to post here and be like "we don't need this, bla bla bla"
if you do not like it, don't post here...or open your own one in few months when you decide that the right time has come...till then

edit: just as i thought...0 big as a house...so i was right why you didn't wanted this thread....you didn't found time to send one lousy attack...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

early walls are much more interesting or at least equally interesting imo

DeletedUser

Ha....Why would you come in and post a negative comment like that? Especially when every one else is enjoying it and contributing.

I shake my head at you. Just ignore it and find a post you like, is my suggestion.

Think I'm at 175 bp but have never done paint...photobucket....erg not for me...but enjoy your guys.